Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
series

Selena: The Series, Season 2 out now

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
On 5/4/2021 at 8:47 AM, GovernmentHookah said:

Is the new season better than the first? I hope so considering the way the family made it completely about themselves and not about Selena. 

Well I mean...her upbringing and what she did before going solo was 100% from the family. It only makes sense it was about them as much as it was Selena.

you gotta remember it was Selena y Los dinos before it was just Selena. 

• Like 2
GovernmentHookah
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Well I mean...her upbringing and what she did before going solo was 100% from the family. It only makes sense it was about them as much as it was Selena.

you gotta remember it was Selena y Los dinos before it was just Selena. 

I agree! I just wish it was appropriately advertised as such. Regardless, I’ve got my own personal issues with the way the show was constructed but at the end of the day it does answer some questions that was left behind by the movie.

phantasmas

so her wigs were definitely better in pt 2 lol

all in all, i think Christian did a wonderful job of portraying Selena’s bubbly personality and even laugh and smile! 

i’m glad there wasn’t much of a dark storyline in pt 2 because it could have easily been all about Yolanda... but they chose to focus on Selena’s ambition and goals in life and how she was quickly making them a reality

ok bye im crying again :bradley:

Edited by phantasmas