series

Selena: The Series, Season 2 out now

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s on Netflix now, I’m already on episode 5 :bradley:

36-FBE938-9-A14-4-F78-A8-DA-0-B31920-A01

GovernmentHookah

Is the new season better than the first? I hope so considering the way the family made it completely about themselves and not about Selena. 

Justin Drew Bieber
3 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Is the new season better than the first? I hope so considering the way the family made it completely about themselves and not about Selena. 

For me so far yes

Justin Drew Bieber

Spoiler!!!

Spoiler

There’s a scene where they show a young girl become starstruck when she sees Selena in public, turns out it was Beyoncé :excited2:

Justin Drew Bieber

I finished the season, the final episode made me cry so much :( 

beli8
On 5/4/2021 at 9:47 AM, GovernmentHookah said:

I'm a big Selena fan so I am definitely not saying she doesn't deserve the most recognition, but everyone knows that the entire family had a huge role in the success of Selena y Los Dinos (and were in the band) which ultimately led to her solo success. I liked the fact that we got to see more of that family foundation in the first season. I haven't seen the 2nd season yet but I figured it would focus more on her since it is going to cover the latter part of her life in which she was more well known.

Anderson123

I just finished Season 2 and is so much better than the first part. I know they focused a lot on Abraham and AB but this 2nd part they really focus on Selena and the big hits so I loved that. Damn it broke my heart at the end. I loved the Grammys and the big concert episodes.

LateToCult

The first season was so boring. Hope the second one is better but I’m not getting my hopes up. 

ProfessionalClown

I finished it and I’m ugly crying right now. I’m in the minority but I really didn’t enjoy JLo in the movie. It felt like she oversexualized Selena, exaggerated everything she did, and just made her into a caricature of what Selena was.

This show focused on every aspect of not just Selena but her family life as well and I love it. It showed so much that I didn’t know or filled it little gaps for me as a fan since childhood. 

They did an AMAZING job. Christian Serratos should be so proud. Selena would be.

Archived