đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Jessie Ware - Please

anonnona

Featured Posts

franminervini

Omgggg i love her

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Killa

okay i admit that this is a bop, like most of the songs she's released it's very tasteful.

I just can't really connect with her. The voice isn't that present, i don't know there's something that is really lacking. Plus the lyrics don't really click. It's all very good but a bit washed over. Sorry, dont want to offend, it's an impression

My Name Is Alice

Gheys have been fed!! Such a bop...and this video is epic!

imnotyourbabe10
2 hours ago, Killa said:

okay i admit that this is a bop, like most of the songs she's released it's very tasteful.

I just can't really connect with her. The voice isn't that present, i don't know there's something that is really lacking. Plus the lyrics don't really click. It's all very good but a bit washed over. Sorry, dont want to offend, it's an impression

As much as I love all her records, might I suggest her first two albums?  I find the lyrics to be a bit more engaging.  This latest record is a bit too "dance" for me, but I still really dig it

Wildest Moments; Taking in Water; You & I (Forever); Pieces; Hearts; Alone come to mind as tracks that have some depth to them, imho.

Got to see her live once and while it is much more mellow of a show (she reminds me of Sade for some reason?), she is a great performer!

Archived