Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

7 years of the artRAVE!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

7 years ago today on May 4 2014, Gaga kicked off the artRAVE: the ARTPOP Ball Tour in Fort Lauderdale! It had 74 concerts and the box office was 83 million.

3e2207_c10996129af24795b5dd40a7dd485c51.
tumblr_o5afnn6PKZ1s6a1l2o3_500.gifv

giphy.gif
L2Ya.gif

tumblr_p0xewp3FhL1vuabaao2_500.gif
16fa80cd787d08dabe518579b87e55af.jpg

Here is the stream of the final artRAVE show in Paris on November 24 2014!

Do you think with all the attention ARTPOP is getting lately they’ll acknowledge this?

Also feel free to leave your favorite looks and moments and if you attended what’s your story?

mouiler cul chatte

Donatella choreo is SUCH a highlight from that show! Stunning. Bit messy at times for a Gaga show but still a serve. 

Alannah

HOW MANY??? IMPOSSIBLE. :giveup:

It was my first Gaga show. I camped out overnight with some fellow folks on GGD and had a wonderful time. I came alone initially, brought snacks, and was adopted into a little pack. My roommate came and dropped off my outfit, which included 8 inch platform glitter boots (bless her) and a friend of mine paid to meet Gaga and brought in my letter for her. :fatcat: I ended up being a few rows of folks behind the Venus/MANiCURE catwalk. GGD actually shared my picture from that night. 

Screen-Shot-2021-05-04-at-2-02-27-AM.png

LandonM170

Best Versions of ARTPOP, G.U.Y., and Mary Jane Holland!!

This is my favorite Gaga tour! I mean it was a ****ing RAVE!

HuffsAhoy

Not as polished as her previous tours, but what do you expect for a rave?! I'm sad she didn't bring the tour to NC (especially when she visited some of the other cancelled BTW Ball cities :green:), but I lived through the YouTube clips and the live stream. I can't believe 2014 was so long ago :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived