💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bieber: 4 songs secured for Hot 100 Year-End list

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

There will probably be more since his collab with J Balvin is coming this summer :applause:

Agunimon

Justice is a good album, so his success this album cycle is much more deserved than his Grammy nomination for Yummy for example. 

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what songs?

I’m not sure, some songs were still charting high early this year but then died off. I think Holy might’ve made it

ALGAYDO

If only he wasn’t so.... him. I would’ve stanned some of his music. But then, whenever I bop to him, I remember who he is. And get instantly turned off lol congrats to his success tho, I guess. Not many people so late into their careers get constant success. 

Starmie25
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don't know how to explain it, but so many of the collabs he does I find he brings little to no personality to but I think that's why it works lol. 💀

edit: I'm The One, I Don't Care, Despacito 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Staryu17 said:

I don't know how to explain it, but so many of the collabs he does I find he brings little to no personality to but I think that's why it works lol. 💀

I think it’s because all he really brings to the table is a nice+recognizable voice that stays somewhat the same, and a big brand name. He’s definitely a safe bet when it comes to collabs lol but it really works for him, seeing how much success he garners.

Jose P
6 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

I didn’t even remember he was on a Despacito remix :rip:

Archived