Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo sues Ex for Revenge P*rn

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

two wrongs don't make a right 

My favourite thing to remind ppl on this site since ppl seem to think 1 wrong justifies anothet wrong and makes it right even when that has nothing to do with it and it gets on my nerves :madge:

Aphasic
18 hours ago, Economy said:

My favourite thing to remind ppl on this site since ppl seem to think 1 wrong justifies anothet wrong and makes it right even when that has nothing to do with it and it gets on my nerves :madge:

Agree with you my fellow Gaga fan.

AJRocketMan
19 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I wanna make thirsty comments but then choose to be ethical instead. I hope he gets justice. Diplo is hot tho, just saying.

He’s under-endowed. He had a naked pic leak years ago and Lorde made fun of him for it in 2014! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Aphasic
30 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

no its not right...

It's as simple as would we like it if it was us and our pictures were being seen by friends, family, coworkers without our knowledge or consent?. So yes I agree with you too. As much as we can innocently wish they'd leak is not something we should proactively be in search of nor asking anyone to share that type of personal content without the person's permission. 

Aphasic
22 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

He’s under-endowed. He had a naked pic leak years ago and Lorde made fun of him for it in 2014! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

In all honesty, this comment is out of place. 

Chris Thomason
47 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Not you thinking body shaming is funny...

Archived