💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Britney' states she does't speak to Billy B - Billy B Responds

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I'm so confused, Britney wrote this caption on instagram under a video of her dancing. This comes after the BBC released a documentary about Britney's conservatorship over the weekend.

Geez !!!! 
2021 is definitely way better than 2020 but I never knew it was gonna be like THIS 😳😳😳 !!!! So many documentaries about me this year with other people's takes on my life ... what can I say … I’m deeply flattered !!!! These documentaries are so hypocritical … they criticize the media and then do the same thing 🤔🤔🤔????? Damn … I don’t know y’all but I’m thrilled to remind you all that although I've had some pretty tough times in my life ... I've had waaaayyyy more amazing times in my life and unfortunately my friends … I think the world is more interested in the negative 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! I mean … isn't this supposed to be a business and society about THE FUTURE 🤧🤧🤧 ???? Why highlight the most negative and traumatizing times in my life from forever ago ???? I mean DAMN … on a lighter note … this is a video of me dancing 💃💃💃 !!!! I have so many trips I'm looking forward to taking this summer and I can't wait to dance in different studios 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️ !!!! I'm hoping to get a miniature koi pond in my backyard as well 🐠🐠🐠 !!!! I know I'm weird but hey … it's the little things you know ... and I'm so grateful for my beautiful backyard !!!! @betterhomesandgardens should put me on their cover ... I'm no @MarthaStewart that's for sure … but I will tell you I have the finest garden here in LA 🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼 !!!! I hope you're all living your best lives and **** or as @parishilton would say SLIVING!!! ... I know I am 💋💋💋!!!! PSSSS I don’t actually talk to Billy B AT ALL so I’m honestly very confused 😂😂😂 !!! This is my Instagram !!!! PSSSSS no paparazzi guy … I didn’t want you and your crew following me around !!!!

Billy B has since responded saying he DOES speak to Britney and Team Conservatorship wrote the caption - hence why there is no video of her actually saying this:

It is very apparent that I am doing something right.. good Second attempt #cassiepetrey because the first time the TMZ stupid move failed miserably... it’s clear that team #conservatorship has seen the @bbc doc and now will do anything to shut me up. Again @crowdsurf used a stockpiled dance video along with a caption NOT Written by @britneyspears just like they did with the caption and “sad and embarrassed” and when I went on the record calling that out, is when you went to TMZ.. about the awareness.. in court docs Britney thanks her fans for the support that is fact... the #freebritney movement brought awareness to docs 👉 the exact same thing. Interesting that out of everyone that appears in the doc, I am the one in touch with Britney Spears... the fake caption mentions no other names other than mine.. in the doc I say, the way that Britney Spears is navigating her journey with the conservatorship is inspiring... I didn’t say she told me that it is my opinion. I do say the word “machismo” as being the general personality of her father. The man that pays #cassiepetrey to write fake captions when Team Con is panicking. Keep calling me a liar, everyone has common sense.. Britney made a sandwich on camera,why not for this... if she had a problem with me or a doc then why does Cassie Keep only presenting their desperation and panic in false captions. Poor Cassie caught in the middle while they all are supported by Britney Spears cash. I do very well under pressure, I have a great coach...Britney Spears sang over that track of ExAholic to prove one thing. I repost it and immediately a patios follows on the @britneyspears account calling me a liar and this time by name. Desperate people do desperate things because they are terrified about June 23rd at 1:30 p.m. the more they do the more obvious it is of how desperate they are to control Britney Spears. By the way where is my cease and desist? ⁉️ the world is watching as the Spiral to defeat. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤓 and how stupid.. a “miniature” gold fish pond 😂🤣😆😝 she lives in a mansion you dumb *** 😂☠️💀

Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Der Meister said:

mam, make a tldr

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Britney's instagram states she is unhappy people are making documentaries about her and everyone speaking for her. She said she does not speak to Billy B (Britney's former make-up artist), he has also done make-up for Mariah, Gaga etc. 

Billy B says he DOES speak to Britney and it is her team posting these captions. He said if it was her why is there no video of her saying this.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George

Why do I have a feeling Britney is writing these captions.. Like it just sounds like her.. IDK.. Also Billy B did some questionable stuff in the past.. Idk what to think anymore

HIM820

I think it's odd how there's different responses here constantly. Her boyfriend publicly says thank you to the fans for their support after the first doc comes out, but now its as if Britney has had a problem with all of it? That doesn't seem right. If that were the case I know her boyfriend wouldn't have said anything or just called it out. 

Also would Britney know about the "sliving" thing? This all just seems so fishy and weird. 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Why do I have a feeling Britney is writing these captions.. Like it just sounds like her.. IDK.. Also Billy B did some questionable stuff in the past.. Idk what to think anymore

I feel the same, however all of the times she says 'big' stuff like this it is always a caption and never a video.

If it was her why doesn't she say it in a video - I get it may be hard but the caption sounded very passionate and you'd think she'd just say it in a video. 

It's weird we can't ever know what is true or not, plus why is Billy B still sticking to this despite her instagram saying this. I really don't know what to believe at all :saladga:

I do think these things need to be said by video.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pretty Please

I’m not saying this invalidates Billy Bs every single word but the man has also gone through a lot of severe paranoia issues including thinking he is a victim of some thing called gang stalking. He was even in a documentary about it for Vice. I know free Britney is an important cause to a lot of us and I know she needs help but that doesn’t mean we need to latch on to everyone who is on our side and take everything they say as the truth. 

ProfessionalClown

The fact that Sam supports the free Britney movement and cussed out her dad makes me think these captions are 1000% not by Britney anymore. Maybe some of them were, and they try to sound like her, but this is just too messy.

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

I’m not saying this invalidates Billy Bs every single word but the man has also gone through a lot of severe paranoia issues including thinking he is a victim of some thing called gang stalking. He was even in a documentary about it for Vice. I know free Britney is an important cause to a lot of us and I know she needs help but that doesn’t mean we need to latch on to everyone who is on our side and take everything they say as the truth. 

Well he’s gotten on a way better track from what I’ve seen. I don’t think his past issues should negate what he’s saying.

Gimme More

Billy just posted again:

Dear Cassie, Mr. Spears and Crowd Surf for the Shout Out on the Official Britney Spears Brand Account. I am both Flattered and Grateful for the mention by name to all of That accounts 29.6 Million Followers to see. Your obvious desperation along with the caption full of your lies... are just another Receipt for me.. Giving me the Recognition by name, only gives me a bigger Platform to come for all of you. Now as the thousands of comments that will be made, calling into question this, again big mistake you’ve made... it will be interesting to see the comments get deleted which is what Cassie does best. It is obvious the gloves are off, I am ready.. are you? ❤️🖕🤓🌹💃🧩☠️

#JusticeForBritney ♡

FrederickSpears
24 minutes ago, Regina George said:

If you think they give Britney access to her social medias when she's in a conservatorship where they won't even let her speak (they won't let her do insta lives, they won't let her do interviews, etc.) then have you been following this entire case? Get ready for more drama from her Insta leading to June 23.

Social media manager Cassie makes the statuses, and then uploads another dancing video. Same old stuff.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

Who Is Billy b 

A former make-up artist of Britney's, he's also done Gaga's make-up on many occasions, Beyonce and other A-list stars.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived