💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Britney' states she does't speak to Billy B - Billy B Responds

Gimme More

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Billy literally thinks he’s being stalked 24/7 I’m sorry but we can’t take his words seriously 

go to 4:10

Roboboy

people running around twitter or wherever screaming that she didn't write this are part of the problem. she has made videos in the past assuring that this is her instagram, and it gets to a point where you have to stop questioning everything because it just becomes a game of cat and mouse. britney is being robbed of her voice and her ability to communicate with her fans. she can be supportive of the fans and not like the documentaries at the same time. the bullshit claims around her instagram have absolutely no evidence surrounding them, and they're turning her genuine issue (the conservatorship) into some witch hunt for clues. enough!

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Billy literally thinks he’s being stalked 24/7 I’m sorry but we can’t take his words seriously 

go to 4:10

Btw, I just want to let you know MOST fans do not believe Billy B is talking to Britney.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Agunimon

I thought Billy was that guy that @dynamite posted about who used to post his music here all the time.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

people running around twitter or wherever screaming that she didn't write this are part of the problem. she has made videos in the past assuring that this is her instagram, and it gets to a point where you have to stop questioning everything because it just becomes a game of cat and mouse. britney is being robbed of her voice and her ability to communicate with her fans. she can be supportive of the fans and not like the documentaries at the same time. the bullshit claims around her instagram have absolutely no evidence surrounding them, and they're turning her genuine issue (the conservatorship) into some witch hunt for clues. enough!

You can't say this when you don't know too much there are RECENT court documents stating her father is in charge of her social media and that they have been trying to protect her brand..

Fans argue that whenever something big is said it is by caption but NEVER video.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

littlepotter

@Gimme More what do you think about this though? The last you kinda snapped at us for suggesting that Britney isn't responsible for her own instagram posts and captions but now Billy is saying the same thing. 

chaeri pls

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

@Gimme More what do you think about this though? The last you kinda snapped at us for suggesting that Britney isn't responsible for her own instagram posts and captions but now Billy is saying the same thing. 

The majority of fans have never believed Billy and also do not believe she writes the captions. Recent court documents revealed that Jamie’s team have been doing what they can on social media to protect her brand plus all her social media entities are owned by her dad.

I think she has some involvement but I would not say all - her mon was even saying previously why positive comments on her posts were being deleted.

Its just weird whenever these big statements are made it is always in a caption under a completely unrelated picture of video. It is rarely ever her actually saying what is in the caption! It’s sad we can’t even know as she’s that controlled - she can’t even drive with permission and needs to have visitors approved - even her bf.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

littlepotter
5 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The majority of fans have never believed Billy and also do not believe she writes the captions. Recent court documents revealed that Jamie’s team have been doing what they can on social media to protect her brand plus all her social media entities are owned by her dad.

I think she has some involvement but I would not say all - her mon was even saying previously why positive comments on her posts were being deleted.

Its just weird whenever these big statements are made it is always in a caption under a completely unrelated picture of video. It is rarely ever her actually saying what is in the caption! It’s sad we can’t even know as she’s that controlled - she can’t even drive with permission and needs to have visitors approved - even her bf.

I'm really confused now :air: so is Billy lying or not? And does he have any motives to lie?

chaeri pls

littlepotter

Oh it's billy b from drag race... daddy :lolly:

2000?cb=20110731184428

chaeri pls

RainingOnMe

I believe him. :oprah: There's no motive to gain from lying about this.

JordanBreatheHeavy

Not me being in this doc and getting skull dragged by the queen

ee0d40573f8a91149792ccbee028fd16.jpg

Sinfullota

Britney did NOT write that caption! She didn't even see the first docu let alone this one which is only available in the UK for now, till it will be broadcast tomorrow worldwide. Britney doesn't even have acces to her instagram, let alone an illegal download. also how come her boyfriend and assistent keep liking #FreeBritney posts?

How come Britney said in court documents that she welcomes the informed support of her many fans. Billy B might be a little annoying, but what he said in that post is right.

Archived