Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga & DJWS meet to discuss ACT II?

homomo

When  

174 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• DJWS will be waiting at the airport for her
    • Within 24 hours of landing
    • Within 1 week
    • Within 1 month
    • Before end of summer
    • Before the end of the year
    • Never. We don’t deserve ACT II

Featured Posts

Summer Boy

We DO deserve the act II. However we will never get it, we never get nice things. :(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey
41 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I love how gullible this fanbase can be after all these years

Reveal hidden contents

Snl Weekend Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

This. 

I’m sorry but I don’t think this is happening, or that they will even get together.

RainingOnMe
59 minutes ago, imitalian said:

I hope im wrong but i have the feeling Gaga will avoid DJWS at all costs lmao

You clearly don't know her at all if you think this. 

RainingOnMe
18 minutes ago, BROSEIDON said:

She doesn’t like to go backwards and work on old material. She’s mentioned using a few old leaked and unleaked demos for upcoming projects and it never happens. I’d love to be proven wrong and see this happen though. Even if it just ends up being an anniversary deluxe re-release of the original ARTPOP, or a 4-5 song EP that’s just dropped digitally with minimal effort. 

It's a very complicated situation. Especially when tons of people, many of who are not in her life anymore currently for good reasons, own various percentages or credits of those unreleased songs.

Disputes happen frequently in the music industry and especially arise when people want more percentages (or splits, technically speaking) than what their publishing companies have agreed on.

We all know Gaga's issue with The Fame era related songs... aside from that the only other era with issues I believe is ARTPOP as Troy Carter owned many of those masters and she could release outtakes, demos, etc. but would have to pay him a large cut of money which she would never want.

Gaga could release The Fame Monster, Born This Way, Joanne, and Chromatica outtakes/demos whenever, however, etc. etc. It's up to her, but I would love to hear from these eras more than the other 2.

BlingNotTheMusic
39 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

We DO deserve the act II. However we will never get it, we never get nice things. :(

This. 

As much of a die hard Gaga fan I am, I have to admit over the years I've seen her team be messy over again. I fail to understand how her contemporaries have produced things left and right (concert specials, documentaries, EPs, deluxe albums, unreleased tracks, visual albums, digital concerts, remix albums, acoustic/stripped albums)

A deluxe to us is one song or a work tape :sharon:

HIM820
30 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

It's a very complicated situation. Especially when tons of people, many of who are not in her life anymore currently for good reasons, own various percentages or credits of those unreleased songs.

Disputes happen frequently in the music industry and especially arise when people want more percentages (or splits, technically speaking) than what their publishing companies have agreed on.

We all know Gaga's issue with The Fame era related songs... aside from that the only other era with issues I believe is ARTPOP as Troy Carter owned many of those masters and she could release outtakes, demos, etc. but would have to pay him a large cut of money which she would never want.

Gaga could release The Fame Monster, Born This Way, Joanne, and Chromatica outtakes/demos whenever, however, etc. etc. It's up to her, but I would love to hear from these eras more than the other 2.

Did any of her contractual deals with Troy leak as well during the other contract leak? I really want to know what she signed with him when they parted ways because it is highly irregular for a manager to have stake in actual music for years after the split occurred (especially considering their working relationship didn't even last a decade and ended abruptly) 

If Troy had any piece of % then it should have depreciated over the last 8 years, hopefully ending in 2023. Now, if Gaga for some reason signed something that gave him more, then I will be SO disappointed in her lawyers at the time. 

stevana229

TBH I don't think it will ever happen. her label likely wouldn't allow her to. Plus, its unlikely she's going to sit down for months, trying to mix and master music that's nearly 7 years old

Agunimon

I think it's a little silly to presume she and all of the people around here aren't already vaccinated and she will self quarantine for two weeks. 

PEZ

Does anyone else have this nagging worry that she only agreed to meet with him so she could let him down gently in person? :messga: Like a "sorry but another major ARTPOP release is never gonna happen" dose-of-reality talk

⚡🐲

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

Did any of her contractual deals with Troy leak as well during the other contract leak? I really want to know what she signed with him when they parted ways because it is highly irregular for a manager to have stake in actual music for years after the split occurred (especially considering their working relationship didn't even last a decade and ended abruptly) 

If Troy had any piece of % then it should have depreciated over the last 8 years, hopefully ending in 2023. Now, if Gaga for some reason signed something that gave him more, then I will be SO disappointed in her lawyers at the time. 

I don't think any of their personal contracts leaked, but I could be mistaken. If they have I would also like to read them.

But I totally agree with you in terms of his percentage expiring soon.

Stafani Versace

As much as I want it, nothing is going to happen y'all.

tenor.gif

Roronoa

I am done with the negativity in this thread. :fatcat: I’m gonna be at the Chromatica Clowns Club, where dreamers and believers go. 

GagasEarCondom
17 minutes ago, iku said:

I am done with the negativity in this thread. :fatcat: I’m gonna be at the Chromatica Clowns Club, where dreamers and believers go. 

Period

Time to be delusional in peace :fthis:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

President Biden

:vegas: by the end of the summer, with a November release to coincide with ARTPOP’s Birthday

I got drunk

Archived