Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga & DJWS meet to discuss ACT II?

homomo

When  

174 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• DJWS will be waiting at the airport for her
    • Within 24 hours of landing
    • Within 1 week
    • Within 1 month
    • Before end of summer
    • Before the end of the year
    • Never. We don’t deserve ACT II

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

I‘m guessing over the summer, considering how strict Gaga is with Covid (as she should be), she‘ll probably Quarantine in the US for a while, cool down and get mentally out of her role, probably redo Vocal takes etc. take a little vacation (at home, chilling) and then she‘ll probably start getting in the headspace for it. I don‘t see it being the first thing she‘d think about when coming back.

Now, one thing tho - I want Gaga to document the making of Act 2. I would love a Documentary where she talks about the ARTPOP Era, guides us through the songs, her talking with Paul etc. and then release it with the Album. Would be the ultimate experience. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Nathaniel Arven

i think Gaga is a forward thinker, so that she won't go back to ARTPOP ^^' 

She's like one boy I knew who could never go back on his steps even is we were on the wrong direction. 

Cybikitty

idk but i've been wanting an official release of nothing on but the radio for almost 11 years now i have had ENOUGH 

WHERE IS IT

tumblr-a099ec55b335d82c91d83de697e24439-

imitalian

I hope im wrong but i have the feeling Gaga will avoid DJWS at all costs lmao

Jeroen Bloeming

They will probably meet in like a month or something. But ARTPOP ACT 2 will never come. I can see her release I Wanna Be With You as a gift for the fans. But not anything more.

River

tenor.gif?itemid=5516122

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ivy

I do believe they will meet by the end of the month. A lot of people are getting vaccinated here in the US and people are excited to see friends and stuff.. so I think they will have fun getting together once she has a little rest

Ricardo

I love how gullible this fanbase can be after all these years

Spoiler

Snl Weekend Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

Bazaar

The minute she will land in the US she’s going to block DJWS and we’ll never hear ARTPOP act II :bear:

r4therupbeat

um isn't every celeb/politician/rich person in America like already vaccinated plus 200m+ more people? covid cannot be used as an excuse for her to avoid doing anything music related now. 

tylerjs

They’re not meeting and Act II won’t be released. I thought we covered this y’all :selena:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Stephen

I think they will meet but she won't release Act 2. Like others said, she doesn't like to go backwards. I do hope this situation leads to DJWS being part of LG7.

BROSEIDON

She doesn’t like to go backwards and work on old material. She’s mentioned using a few old leaked and unleaked demos for upcoming projects and it never happens. I’d love to be proven wrong and see this happen though. Even if it just ends up being an anniversary deluxe re-release of the original ARTPOP, or a 4-5 song EP that’s just dropped digitally with minimal effort. 

Archived