Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies

Lumiere

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This teasers makes me giddy in excitements! :woohoo:

Bring in Phase 4!!

F4 looks like going to be the closer for this phase, in the past it was Avengers place to do so, makes me wonder if F4 movie will be Avengers scale of movie for this reason?! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

BRING. CHRIS. EVANS. AS. THE. HUMAN. TORCH. YOU. COWARDS.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, River said:

They did bring Gemma Chan from A Kree soldier, Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel, to a Sersi in Eternals. So that is doable if Feige is in the mood for it :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They did bring Gemma Chan from A Kree soldier, Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel, to a Sersi in Eternals. So that is doable if Feige is in the mood for it :billie:

lol yeah everything is possible

strange can bring him for that universe

I want to see more muscles he stopped working out a bit:fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lumiere

ok I just realized that 'The Marvels' is waaay too plain compared to 'Captain Marvel 2'

JaysAMess
3 hours ago, River said:

Just bring them all back. They were perfect casting.

image-Fantastic-Four.jpg

Ziggy
On 5/3/2021 at 6:17 PM, Reality said:

I wouldn't say that the Captain Marvel brand doesn't sell well. I think it does fine. I mean, if you're comparing it to Spider-Man, then obviously not, but Spider-Man is on a whole other level. 

I agree! But I think Marvel is looking at this through that lens lmao it was their first female hero film and by that metric it wasn’t the ENORMOUS success it should have been culturally. It’s simply fine, ya know? PLUS, I think they’re also trying to cash in on diversity being trendy rn by elevating Teyonah Paris’s role. I’m happy for that, she’s great, but I think Marvel is really thinking strategically here about how they can approach diversity in their films outside of an all-Black, African-based film. That’s why we’re getting Shang-Chi. There are markets for upping diversity and diversifying how it shows up, too. If they’re going to beat superhero fatigue, they have to win the culture war, basically. I think Captain Marvel on her own doesnt quite do it. It’s hard to build franchises around “fine” when the previous characters were ADORED.

Reality
On 5/4/2021 at 4:36 AM, JaysAMess said:

Just bring them all back. They were perfect casting.

image-Fantastic-Four.jpg

I loved those FF movies! I know a lot of people hate them, but I literally grew up watching these movies on repeat :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
14 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I agree! But I think Marvel is looking at this through that lens lmao it was their first female hero film and by that metric it wasn’t the ENORMOUS success it should have been culturally. It’s simply fine, ya know? PLUS, I think they’re also trying to cash in on diversity being trendy rn by elevating Teyonah Paris’s role. I’m happy for that, she’s great, but I think Marvel is really thinking strategically here about how they can approach diversity in their films outside of an all-Black, African-based film. That’s why we’re getting Shang-Chi. There are markets for upping diversity and diversifying how it shows up, too. If they’re going to beat superhero fatigue, they have to win the culture war, basically. I think Captain Marvel on her own doesnt quite do it. It’s hard to build franchises around “fine” when the previous characters were ADORED.

Well, but it was a pretty big success. It made over a billion dollars at the box office, and Marvel, as a whole has really been pushing Captain Marvel (as a character, and not just in the movies). I think for what it is, it is a huge success. She's no Wonder Woman, but that's also because Wonder Woman has a vast history behind her that surpasses just the 2017 movie—WW84 was poorly received.

And yes, they are propping up more diverse characters and storylines, but that's just a product of the evolving culture. 

I think Captain Marvel could "do it" fine, but she just needs more time. She's only had one solo movie and spent a little bit of time in Endgame, she still as a ton of potential. The previous characters were adored, sure, but that's because they've literally got a decade's worth of story behind them. Captain Marvel's just getting started. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived