💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies

Lumiere

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I was really surprised about that tbh. I see it as a downgrade for Captain Marvel, but an upgrade for Monica Rambeau and Ms. Marvel. I mean, why not call it "Captain Marvel: The Marvels"? We got other movies called "Spider-Man: No Way Home," "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," and "Thor: Love and Thunder." It's weird that they would drop the "Captain Marvel."

I think that if Marvel isn't downgrading Carol and still want to make her the center of this movie, they're seeing the reactions this new title is getting and will probably consider in changing it, they're still on time.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

allegedly

i still think that Disney will puss out about the gays like they always do bc china hates the gays 

The actors that are involved have already shared about their on-screen kiss. Of course it could be cut, but you'd think Disney would nip that in the bud before filming.

gypsy101

just watched, not ashamed to say this made me cry like a little girl. the fantastic moments that have come so far including the amazing Avengers Assemble from Endgame which was so electric in that opening weekend audience, i miss the movies so much 😭😭😭 and there’s gonna be 6 new MCU movies in the next 368 days!!!! i like to be all high brow and i didn’t get into the series until Infinity War and was like wtf i’ve been missing out on this?? i’m so excited

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

allegedly

i still think that Disney will puss out about the gays like they always do bc china hates the gays 

I hate China because of this, I whish the biggest market for these things was a more open-minded country so they wouldn't chicken out about these things.

I'm still bitter that they didn't gave us Finn and Poe in Star Wars... But they did please Reylo stans 

gypsy101
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

The actors that are involved have already shared about their on-screen kiss. Of course it could be cut, but you'd think Disney would nip that in the bud before filming.

similar thing happened in Thor Ragnarok though with that lesbian woman whose name i forget at the moment. so yeah i have my fingers crossed but will not get my hopes up, the MCU has basically pretended that gays literally don’t exist besides one throwaway line in Endgame

3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I hate China because of this, I whish the biggest market for these things was a more open-minded country so they wouldn't chicken out about these things.

I'm still bitter that they didn't gave us Finn and Poe in Star Wars... But they did please Reylo stans 

yeah China as a government is not great, they are delusional especially about gays in generals. we truly were robbed of Foe / Pinn which would have made perfect sense

Stephen
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

It'll also feature the first on-screen gay superhero couple :sis:

(Sadly not Richard and Kit tho :fatcat:)

Well in a movie yes. DC has had gay superheroes and couples on their TV shows since 2013 :bradley:

Reality
24 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I think that if Marvel isn't downgrading Carol and still want to make her the center of this movie, they're seeing the reactions this new title is getting and will probably consider in changing it, they're still on time.

That's true. Though at the end of the day, a title is rather trival. I still 100% thing she'll be the center of the movie, but I think that because of that title change, this'll be more of an ensemble film instead of just a "Captain Marvel" movie.

🖤👹

Living
28 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Who? Do you have a link

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I was really surprised about that tbh. I see it as a downgrade for Captain Marvel, but an upgrade for Monica Rambeau and Ms. Marvel. I mean, why not call it "Captain Marvel: The Marvels"? We got other movies called "Spider-Man: No Way Home," "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," and "Thor: Love and Thunder." It's weird that they would drop the "Captain Marvel."

Probably because it’ll be a more 50/50 split kind of film like Winter Soldier (which yes still was called captain America, but that was a very different time for Marvel LOL).

also captain marvel as a brand doesn’t sell incredibly well. Spider-Man does. It’s marketing tbh.

Knife
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Wasn't there a problem with Captain Marvel and Carol being like put on the side by all the MCU cast ? 

I wasn't aware of that. I mean, Captain Marvel had about..4 minutes of screen time between both Infinity War (after credits scene) and Endgame.

16 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Probably because it’ll be a more 50/50 split kind of film like Winter Soldier (which yes still was called captain America, but that was a very different time for Marvel LOL).

also captain marvel as a brand doesn’t sell incredibly well. Spider-Man does. It’s marketing tbh.

I mean, for a brand that doesn't sell well, it grossed nearly as much as Black Panther did.

‘Captain Marvel’ Smashes $1 Billion Milestone at Global Box Office

56 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I just think they changed the name this way because the other superheroes in the movie are women too and most importantly women of color so maybe they did it to play it safe and don't get backlash from SJWs twisting things around (like they always do) saying things like "Marvel is racist because it's putting the white woman in the front an the woc in the back" and stuff of that type.

That's a good point. Brie Larson was apparently pushing for Ms. Marvel's inclusion in the next Captain Marvel movie, so maybe this isn't the loss that it appears to be.

Gam

I kept pausing to try and find Kit Harrington :air: i'm so excited to see how he acts as a superhero :giveup:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Reality
57 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I wouldn't say that the Captain Marvel brand doesn't sell well. I think it does fine. I mean, if you're comparing it to Spider-Man, then obviously not, but Spider-Man is on a whole other level. 

🖤👹

Reality
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Wasn't there a problem with Captain Marvel and Carol being like put on the side by all the MCU cast ? 

That was just a rumor started by people who, for some reason, loathe Captain Marvel and Brie Larson. The cast doesn't have a problem with her.

🖤👹

IllusionLover
7 hours ago, Knife said:

I wasn't aware of that. I mean, Captain Marvel had about..4 minutes of screen time between both Infinity War (after credits scene) and Endgame.

That was just a rumor started by haters, also she has that amount of time in Endgame because most of the movie was shot in 2016-17 and the Captain Marvel movie was shot in 2018, so the character had almost no background when they did Endgame.

Archived