Perfect Illusion Appreciation

itsdominik

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

I thought this was my thread being bumped for a second. :billie:

itsdominik
1 hour ago, JaysAMess said:

I thought this was my thread being bumped for a second. :billie:

oops didn‘t know you‘ve recently made a similar topic :giggle: you know what they say
great minds think alike 

WORLDofGAGA

Gaga’s rage, growl and the screeching sounds really compliment the songs message, the video really fits the song too. At the beginning I wasn’t 100% on it but now i love it!

@W0RLDofGAGA

imnotyourbabe10

I love it! However, it is so heartbreaking. Talk about “dancing through the pain” like Chromatica. Something about dance/pop songs that deal with heartache really wreck me. I always felt weird bopping to Adele remixes in the bars :messga:

JoeMo

I love it very much, but I need to be in a certain mood to truly enjoy it fully, 

Also, this is a track like many Gaga songs that CANNOT be played mid-low volume. Need to pump it as loud as possible. If anyone turns down perfect illusion it’s a homophobic hate crime 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Cookie Tookie

How many times are we going to have this same exact thread 

Head Empty
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

How many times are we going to have this same exact thread 

As many times as Gaga has sung "It wasn't laaahv" :ally:

artd0me

It is my absolute favorite song of hers. It is just amazing. I love the adrenaline, I love the aggression, I love going crazy to it and feeling like I wanna destroy everything around me.

This song’s energy is just beyond and excites me on so many levels

I have a friend, he’s not a Gaga fan at all, PI is one of his all-time favorites. Whenever we meet, we listen to it and freak out and his gf (which is one of my closest friends) just always wishes to disappear

Archived