Featured Posts

Anveeroy

4. Yosemite - 8.31

Highest Score: 11 @Lona Delery @PlastiscGuy @Glamourpuss @Creyk

Lowest Score: 1 @Lanadelduck

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

PlastiscGuy

Some might hate the song, but I think it's one of her best. A love song that sounds so heartbreaking yet so beautiful at the same time.

musicland

This song has been teased for a long time, and I think I had too high expectations for it. She did a great job creating an atmosphere in this track though, and the lyrics are sweet

Born This Way

I don't see how this was too happy for L4L. I also feel like she might have replaced this song with Change since they have similar themes. But even then, the tones aren't that different.

Lona Delery

one of my new favorite lana songs, probably in my top 3. she hyped this song up for LFL and i was SO disappointed she eventually cut it. i was kinda scared this was gonna be another life is beautiful situation w/ the actual song being kinda underwhelming. But its NOT. so beautiful, so happy, so everything.

Sister

Very pretty and worth the wait, suits this album well.

littlepotter

The Lust for Life influence is so clear. I really miss old Lana

PARTICIPANTS: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Anveeroy

3. Dark But Just A Game - 8.32

Highest Score: 11 @qoqo @Cersei Lannister @Born This Way @Flawless @PeachJug 

Lowest Score: 4.2 @waterlikemisery

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

qoqo

A career highlight

PlastiscGuy

I ADORE this track. The production is mind-blowing, the switch between chorus and verses is great, something we haven't heard since West Coast.

Born This Way

She actually pulled off both a heavy drum beat and scrambled piano rambling on the song.

Lona Delery

just like chemtrails, i was kinda underwhelmed w/ the actual song cuz i expected smth entirely different with this title. but its grown on me and it keeps growing

PeachJug

SO I'M NOT GONNA CHANGE. I'LL STAY, THE SAME. 💆‍♂️ The lyrics. The production (that piano arpeggio!?). The bass line. And lana moaning in the background. And of course iconic lyric "And while the whole world is crazy
We're getting high in the parking lot"

SisterGlorious.

PARTICIPANTS: 

Anveeroy

Lona Delery
2 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

3. Dark But Just A Game - 8.32

Highest Score: 11 @qoqo @Cersei Lannister @Born This Way @Flawless @PeachJug 

Lowest Score: 4.2 @waterlikemisery

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

qoqo

A career highlight

PlastiscGuy

I ADORE this track. The production is mind-blowing, the switch between chorus and verses is great, something we haven't heard since West Coast.

Born This Way

She actually pulled off both a heavy drum beat and scrambled piano rambling on the song.

Lona Delery

just like chemtrails, i was kinda underwhelmed w/ the actual song cuz i expected smth entirely different with this title. but its grown on me and it keeps growing

PeachJug

SO I'M NOT GONNA CHANGE. I'LL STAY, THE SAME. 💆‍♂️ The lyrics. The production (that piano arpeggio!?). The bass line. And lana moaning in the background. And of course iconic lyric "And while the whole world is crazy
We're getting high in the parking lot"

SisterGlorious.

PARTICIPANTS: 

overrated >:'(

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ARTPOPe

Can't believe downatthemeninmusicbusinessconference with its grating vocals is still in :wtf:

Love the song, but it's too much on the ears sometimes.

Stream The Love Invention

littlepotter
Just now, Kantakyakirno said:

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Chemtrails and White Dress >>>>>>>

:fan: :fan: :fan:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

White Dress is one of her best songs ever so that

chaeri pls

PlastiscGuy

If White Dress is not the winner, I'll ask admin to ban y'all :neyde:

PG.

Cookie Tookie
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Can't believe downatthemeninmusicbusinessconference with its grating vocals is still in :wtf:

Love the song, but it's too much on the ears sometimes.

Tea. Imagine how good that song could have been if it wasn’t for those screeches.

littlepotter
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

Tea. Imagine how good that song could have been if it wasn’t for those screeches.

It would've been bland like 70% of the album

NiftyInfamousAfricanbushviper-size_restr

chaeri pls

Anveeroy

2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club - 8.72

Highest Score: 11 @Born This Way @Vojta 

Lowest Score: 5 @urgirl

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

PlastiscGuy

One of her best title tracks. The song itself isn't that great, even though it has its moments.
The music video simply elevated the song for me.

musicland

The more I play this track, the more I was to keep hearing it. It has a hypnotic vibe, with how she keeps repeating "my cancer is sun and my leo is moon." I wish she kept the jazzy outro that was in the music video for the final track.

ChristianDior

I think it’s my favorite, perfectly relaxing.

Born This Way

One of my friends thinks I'm crazy because this is my favorite song on the album. I love the melody and the lyrics and she sounds great on this. Ugh and I just love the imagery and the idea of chemtrails over a country club is an amazing concept.

Lona Delery

ngl i was kinda underwhelmed at first w/ this song. i expected smth entirely different by the title, but its grown on me since

PeachJug

The descent into madness at the end aligns sonically to the mystery in her lyrics and the American conspiracy

SisterNothing special.

littlepotter

Maybe her best title track??? It's just so good. I feel like the first two tracks belong on their own completely different soft rock influenced album.

PARTICIPANTS: 

Anveeroy

WINNER: White Dress - 8.8

Highest Score: 11 @Corona @Lanadelduck @GaGaLB @GagaIsMyCure @nightadieu @Sister @Sorceress @littlepotter

Lowest Score: 1 @Creyk

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

PlastiscGuy

Great opening track, the whisper kind of vocals in the choruses are my favorite part of the song. The lyrics are nostalgic and make you feel part of the story.

ChristianDior

I love the track, though the hype is not worth it.

GagaIsMyCure

my favorite from the album

Born This Way

Lana has no bad album openers and much like Cruel World and Honeymoon, she made an extremely strong and bold choice for the first track. It's ethereal and catchy as hell.

nightadieu

immaculate. outstanding not only for her discography but music in genera

Lona Delery

Such a weird listen at first, but this has been growing me sooo so much. The lyrics, the production, the unusual vocal style... She really did that.

PeachJug

Lana's live vocals carry so much raw emotion that by the end of the song, as she chants "Made me feel like a God", we are left TREMBLING under the weight of her waitressing origin story

Sister

It's a good try at being an experimental track, vocally. Really pretty and emotional.

Sorceress

One of the best in her entire discography

littlepotter

One of her best songs ever, PERIOD. Everything about this is so perfect and I wish the rest of the album captured the same energy.

PARTICIPANTS: 

littlepotter
Just now, Kantakyakirno said:

2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club - 8.72

Highest Score: 11 @Born This Way @Vojta 

Lowest Score: 5 @urgirl

COMMENTS:

Reveal hidden contents

PlastiscGuy

One of her best title tracks. The song itself isn't that great, even though it has its moments.
The music video simply elevated the song for me.

musicland

The more I play this track, the more I was to keep hearing it. It has a hypnotic vibe, with how she keeps repeating "my cancer is sun and my leo is moon." I wish she kept the jazzy outro that was in the music video for the final track.

ChristianDior

I think it’s my favorite, perfectly relaxing.

Born This Way

One of my friends thinks I'm crazy because this is my favorite song on the album. I love the melody and the lyrics and she sounds great on this. Ugh and I just love the imagery and the idea of chemtrails over a country club is an amazing concept.

Lona Delery

ngl i was kinda underwhelmed at first w/ this song. i expected smth entirely different by the title, but its grown on me since

PeachJug

The descent into madness at the end aligns sonically to the mystery in her lyrics and the American conspiracy

SisterNothing special.

littlepotter

Maybe her best title track??? It's just so good. I feel like the first two tracks belong on their own completely different soft rock influenced album.

PARTICIPANTS: 

Amazing song deservedt

chaeri pls

Archived