other

Gaga was (is?) supposed to collab with Fortnite

Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Lady Gaga is the Queen of cancellations and delays of cool stuff. So who is surprised ?

The Z
2 hours ago, Admin said:

The way you are talking about a global pandemic that killed more than 3 million people is actually insane. 

They're talking about the timing, not being pleased there was a virus

And I second this, thank God it didn't happen before or later

Moonlight on Water

The masochism in me wants Gaga to cancel everything!

she/her

Admin
45 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I didn't say they were talking “being pleased there was a virus“.

Talking about the timing of a global pandemic that killed 3 million people in regards to how it affected something as insignificant as promotion of an album is insane.

The Z
Just now, Admin said:

I didn't say they were talking “being pleased there was a virus“.

Talking about the timing of a global pandemic that killed 3 million people in regards to how it affected something as insignificant as promotion of an album is insane.

I mean, I have to agree about that, but I think it's not what they meant to do, it's a thread about Chromatica so they linked the situation to it even though it's a bit insensitive, I don't think they meant to say the virus was bad because it hurt the promo

At least I personally didn't mean that at all, it's just that if the virus was meant to happen one day, I'm lucky that it happened now and not later or before because it could have damaged my life a lot more

Tony31511
10 hours ago, Admin said:

The way you are talking about a global pandemic that killed more than 3 million people is actually insane. 

Noooo please don’t twist my intentions in what I’m trying to say. Let me clarify: I’m not glad the pandemic happened (that’s ridiculous) but I’m putting it in perspective and wondering what life would have been like if this pandemic happened in a different time. And I’m relating that thought to the topic of THIS thread which is the promo cancellations of Chromatica due to COVID (ex: Fortnite). Sorry you interpreted what I was trying to say in a bad way.

Tony31511
8 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yes, thank you for understanding what I was actually trying to say. I appreciate you clarifying for others.

Admin
1 minute ago, Tony31511 said:

Noooo please don’t twist my intentions in what I’m trying to say. Let me clarify: I’m not glad the pandemic happened (that’s ridiculous) but I’m putting it in perspective and wondering what life would have been like if this pandemic happened in a different time. And I’m relating that thought to the topic of THIS thread which is the promo cancellations of Chromatica due to COVID (ex: Fortnite). Sorry you interpreted what I was trying to say in a bad way.

Hey, thanks for explaining and sorry if I was harsh. I know you didn't mean that, but I also feel that a lot of fans in this thread (as well as every thread in the past 10 months) are being so out of touch when they talk about the pandemic and how it affected album promo. It all reads like “Yeah, pandemic, whatever, BUT WHAT ABOUT PERFORMANCES?“ You know what I mean?

Tony31511
18 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hey, thanks for explaining and sorry if I was harsh. I know you didn't mean that, but I also feel that a lot of fans in this thread (as well as every thread in the past 10 months) are being so out of touch when they talk about the pandemic and how it affected album promo. It all reads like “Yeah, pandemic, whatever, BUT WHAT ABOUT PERFORMANCES?“ You know what I mean?

Yes, I know what you mean. Looking back I think what I said came off as a little insensitive. I probably should have worded it differently, but thanks for understanding!

HuffsAhoy
8 hours ago, Meraki said:

The masochism in me wants Gaga to cancel everything!

Same here! Maybe then these whiny kids will finally stay true to their words and "rip up [their] stan card, after 12 years of dedicated loyalty" :lmao: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

myluis617

Wait.... So if Gaga is slated for December does that mean that we may get another album this year? That means she may be promoting something and its not House Of Gucci

• 2 weeks later...
Eido

UPDATE EVERYONE 

Epic sent a survey to every Fortnite players asking about brands, stars and characters from movies, tv shows and books or games and they ask about Gaga. This survey was to see what should be the next collabs.

Last week they sent the same survey asking about skins 

Archived