Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was (is?) supposed to collab with Fortnite

Eido

Featured Posts

Bio

Yeah this looks like it was cancelled by the game company itself and not Gaga.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
16 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I feel that she instantly gave up on Chromatica in order to re-use some promo spots for LG7 instead

I hope so

Magui
6 minutes ago, Vojta said:

Why do some of you act so childish over this. Ariana and J Balvin didn't do the collab eaither so it must have been something out of her and her teams control.

Cause it's fun and better to drag and shade Gaga or her team!

Tinnitus15
17 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I feel that she instantly gave up on Chromatica in order to re-use some promo spots for LG7 instead

she better but we don't know when LG7 is coming 

gag
11 minutes ago, Vojta said:

Why do some of you act so childish over this. Ariana and J Balvin didn't do the collab eaither so it must have been something out of her and her teams control.

lol thank you. The way no one is using critical thinking because GGD is ready to jump at any chance to lash out at Gaga / her team.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

A MESS

"was (is?) " :messga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Knife
7 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Instagram photo =/= virtual concert lol

Yeah, I guess you're right. Chromatica era was all about low-effort cash grabs and this event would've required more effort than she was willing to give.

Delaney Elias

Alright, guys calm down. 
Monsters act so entitled sometimes and I’m sick of it. 
If y’all start sending her death threats like when she postponed Chromatica I SWEAR TO GAGA!!!!!!!!!

She’s a human being too, she can’t do EVERYTHING that EVERYONE wants from her. Did y’all forget she’s working on a movie, gonna release another album with Tony (which is hard considering it’ll probably be his last), and after that she’s gonna try to do the rest of Enigma (which she doesn’t even need to do, coming from someone who was supposed to see her then, but she is because she actually gives a sh!t), and if the world is good by then, find more ways to promote Chromatica and then do the Chromatica Ball? Jesus Christ!! Sometimes y’all act like she doesn’t do anything or have real problems. Don’t forget, it’s her career, NOT YOURS. lady gaga drinking GIF

Delaney

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Knife said:

Yeah, I guess you're right. Chromatica era was all about low-effort cash grabs and this event would've required more effort than she was willing to give.

What exactly was a crash grab? Every collab she did was sponsoring/promoting something we got

Apple = Music Video

Adobe = Music Video

LG = Music Video

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Admin
5 minutes ago, Knife said:

Just a reminder that posts like this will be warned. This isn't stan Twitter. If you want to be disrespectful please do it somewhere else.

Glamourpuss
17 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Fans really need to stop with this whole idea that she's a perfectionist and doesn't do anything half assed lmao.

She's not. Most of the stuff she's done since like 2015 has been messy and the definition of half assed.

I think you need to stream Fun Tonight. 

Vojta
1 minute ago, gag said:

lol thank you. The way no one is using critical thinking because GGD is ready to jump out at any chance to lash out at Gaga / her team.

Yeah I've been thinking about this a lot lately and i get that people are sad over this because i am too but do they seriously not understand how disappoiting this has to be for her...it's literally her work

Suspiria
9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think you need to stream Fun Tonight. 

To further prove how half-assed her work has become?:trollga:

Spoiler

Jokes, Chromatica the album was very polished.

Suspiria
16 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

What exactly was a crash grab? Every collab she did was sponsoring/promoting something we got

Apple = Music Video

Adobe = Music Video

LG = Music Video

You missed out the Oreos, Valentino perfume, Well Health Safety, Dom Perignon, Tudor Watches and Haus Labs:bear:

Archived