Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Chromatica truly the era that keeps on giving :firega: disappointments :neyde:

PG.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

they should rerelease the album, give some songs an upgrade, remix or added collaborations
 or even some more elements (actual choruses). not remixed in the way of clubmixes but singlemixes

add a second cd with chromatica 4, 5 and 6 (with each new songs to it). 

they could even market ARTPOP act 2 as a form of prequel sibling album into a fanbox

Ghost Face
18 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

they should rerelease the album, give some songs an upgrade, remix or added collaborations
 or even some more elements (actual choruses). not remixed in the way of clubmixes but singlemixes

add a second cd with chromatica 4, 5 and 6 (with each new songs to it). 

they could even market ARTPOP act 2 as a form of prequel sibling album into a fanbox

Gaga should hire you

Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

It's an honor.

Eido
34 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I kind of doubt this is accurate, but having looked this up IF it is true...it sounds more like Fortnite cancelled a bunch of sh*t with various artists (maybe they are having financial problems) versus an artist (like Gaga) cancelling a show with them.

I love Tony—so I'm not "trashing" him—but imo it could be the pandemic + recording sessions with him that could have thrown off the entire promotional schedule. They recorded the C2C follow up over like a year and a half...well into 2020 if I recall correctly according to an interview. Also, Ariana barely did anything for her latest album (same with Taylor) so Gaga's Chromatica roll out wasn't that odd in the long run.

They definitely don't have financial problems 

The only one they have is with Apple 

As for C3C, it has been recorded 2 or 3 years ago

Magnetic Moon

It's official, Lady Gaga did in fact, had a Fortnite collaboration in the works. 

The pop superstar was supposed to make an appearance in the popular video game as part of the Chromatica era promotion.  While the specifics of the collaboration are not detailed in a recently leaked legal documentation, here is what we do know about the collaboration. 

Full article: https://ladygaganow.net/news/2021-gaga-fortnite/

Slovakialop

"It's official, Lady Gaga did in fact, have a Fortnite collaboration in the works. 

The pop superstar was supposed to make an appearance in the popular video game as part of the Chromatica era promotion.  While the specifics of the collaboration are not detailed in a recently leaked legal documentation, here is what we do know about the collaboration. 

Hints at the collaboration have occurred for a while, including Lady Gaga's infamous "what's fortnight tweet".

Later on players noticed that Rain On Mewas one of the songs available to play in the cars. 

Lady Gaga was going to appear alongside starts such as Ariana Grande and J Balvin in a three month rollout for Forntite's Party Royale. 

The document has Lady Gaga listed as "Pop Star 2' and "Headliner." Possibly hinting at a Chromatica virtual concert/show through Fortnite's Party Royale Mode. Lady Gaga and Fortnite were slated to unveil their epic crossover in December of 2020 but these plans have been scrapped due to the COVID-19 Pandemic."

Article cover by @Duskulaura

https://ladygaganow.net/news/2021-gaga-fortnite/

ELECTROHEART

I hate that every news that we have about the Chromatica era are about something that got cancelled :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Luke78619

This seems more like fortnite cancelled these plans, rather than Gaga and her team, seeing as there’s were a few other things also planned that did not happen

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weloveheragain

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

well fortnite, welcome to the club

free woman demo in my veins

INNA

I’m okay with this being cancelled, it wouldn’t have made a huge difference in sales. The only positive IMO would be the live performance, but I’d much rather have a separate one unattached to a children’s game stream system.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Slovakialop

The way this era was going to be everything we wanted....

And has ended up being.....:selena:

Archived