• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster

Me when it doesn't happen:

Angry Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

With Peace and love

dit

the "i'm not sure, I have to get it sent back to me" part CONFIRMS this is a fake insider lol

Super
15 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i can’t handle all this no longer… i am terrified one day i wake up after a fully sleeping pill 12 hour beauty sleep… and then i missed it.

the rumours were true, right in that moment when i closed my eyes to sleep she really put out the song and musicvideo. and it’s a even cooler version, of course it’s shorter (who has time for full songs?) in a streaming era. beside that you can stream a 1.45 minutes long song way more often whitin 1 hour than a 3.55 min long one. 

so i am deep in my rem phase while gaga breaks all records in the world (including shortest number #1) every til tok will have groundbreaking numbers and a supriserelease including streamconcert… all while i sleep… unfortunately tho one of her new added collaborators made a mistake and gets worldwide canceled including gaga cancels everything about that and makes it unavailable worldwide. 

so now when i wake up it’s already gone and i will never get to hear it :-(

edit: i just found out that my new painkillers might have the sideffekts i was told… i really feel funny but in a good way

are you ok

Starmie25

I still feel it'll be the last track on the supposed remix album coming. 

Gaga herself seems to really love it judging from the times she played it at events and well, I myself find that beat pretty dope! 

S0436
15 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The fact I really think album version is better and a lot of people here will be disappointed by Haus Labs version :ladyhaha:

Bloodpop said both versions were great but felt the version on the album fits better with the rest of the album. The HLs version is probably more in keeping with the Free Woman and ROM demo sound.  He promised we would get the HLs version, and I am holding him to that promise :grr:

Benji

As with anything Gaga related, I’ll believe it once we get it.

Luke78619

Do you guys not find this site more enjoyable when you don’t pay attention to the tWiTtEr InSiDeRs :selena: there have been fewer discussions about twitter insiders lately and everyone seemed happier and less moany :selena: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic
On 5/4/2021 at 6:58 AM, Luke78619 said:

Do you guys not find this site more enjoyable when you don’t pay attention to the tWiTtEr InSiDeRs :selena: there have been fewer discussions about twitter insiders lately and everyone seemed happier and less moany :selena: 

Well, if there was more content or promo to discuss we wouldn't have to entertain these Twitter frauds. Now would we? :vegas:

Magneto

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

The journey continues...? Or is gonna start?

Free my mind

Archived