Featured Posts

Pennywise
Just now, milam said:

so you think they had anything prepared aside from the concept? :huntyga:

Well, they can prepare the concept for the next year :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Awakened M

I hate it here. I don't want to know what we miss out on.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

GABEL

people from U.S. better get their vaccine quick enough 'cause I really want to see clips from Chromatica ball..... even just from fan cam:awkney:

Savage
4 minutes ago, GABEL said:

people from U.S. better get their vaccine quick enough 'cause I really want to see clips from Chromatica ball..... even just from fan cam:awkney:

It would be cool if they implemented as many cancelled things from the era into the tour! Could truly make TCB the most legendary tour of any artist

HuffsAhoy

What I tell myself every time we learn about a concept for the album era that was ruined because of covid :selena:

it-does-not-do.gif

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

OysterBaby

I feel like if they really had all these concepts hammered out, we would have seen some happen. Just the way they claimed they had Gaga’s biggest era planned and then did basically nothing after that, seems like they were all ideas on a chalkboard. :)

but I’ve been a gaga fan for a long time so I’m jaded

Mister G

A UFO did crash in the form of COVID-19 and robbed us of a lot. Sucks because this era would have been beyond stunning visually had this pandemic never happened.

Roronoa

UFO Crashes and she sings My name isn’t Alice, but I’ll keep looking, I’ll keep looking for wonderland. 

OMonster

If that's true, she'll probably keep the idea for TCB/online concert if/whenever it happens.

subtext / fantasy

A MESS
2 hours ago, OysterBaby said:

I feel like if they really had all these concepts hammered out, we would have seen some happen. Just the way they claimed they had Gaga’s biggest era planned and then did basically nothing after that, seems like they were all ideas on a chalkboard. :)

but I’ve been a gaga fan for a long time so I’m jaded

I completely agree. This is not said with a hating voice but Gaga's productions in the last years suffered from a community theater budget feel, with costumes and things done in a very unprofessional way (feel free to drag me, this is very observational, not factual), not thoroughly planned or realized in a very short amount of time, with no completion or complete vision.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived