politics

Boris Johnson to reveal billions of investment into Scotland after election

Featured Posts

Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I can kinda imagine them frothing at the mouth just because they must KNOW they are just being embarrassing :huntyga:

Yes you probably do like to imagine black men frothing at the mouth. I love this fear you're now developing. You should be fearful. You outed yourself as a racist.

Where do you work? Do you have a job? You got SO much to say. Surely we can share it with your co workers. Racist scum

Tell Me Please GIF by CBC

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gagasfirstnose

• Miss Dolly

• Pennywise

• Luke78619

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum 

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of ge

“BORIS Johnson is planning to spend billions on Scotland's rail and road network in an attempt to save the Union, but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll.  The Prime Minister is s

Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

not him calling me white like I am not from the middle east a.k.a. one of the places colonizers ****ed up the most :air:

But you will give the Ottoman Empire a free pass? DO you even know what that is? Irrespective of anything, the disdain you show for black people means you're nothing more than garbage.

OK. I cannot TAKE this level of ignorance. Reported and blocked.

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Don't lie Dolly. You were worried because you feared you were labelled as racist apart from anything. The sad part is, it's nothing to do with genuine concern for either the English or Black people. It is what it is. I see through people like you on a daily basis. But it's fine.

Keep making your Scottish independence threads and hoping ignorant bussy queens in the states give a ****.

Good day.

I detest being mislabelled and spreading misinformation about Scottish independence and the movement I am a part of. I have never gave you a reason to call me “racist”. 

I see through people like you. You just seem to be playing ‘word bingo’. I gave you justification for why I support independence and answers to some of the problems related to the issue. You just totally ignored it you reverted to insults and did not counter argument. Honestly, if you don’t like my threads just don’t comment. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
HEARTSTOP

Scotland, dear, please find a way to get out of this abusive relationship. I promise you, this boy ain't it, and it's not worth your mental health. Get your rails from someone else, you don't need this fool. :kiss:

Send nudes
  • Like 2
Miss Dolly
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

not him calling me white like I am not from the middle east a.k.a. one of the places colonizers ****ed up the most :air:

The member seems a bit of a troll. 

• Like 1
Miss Dolly
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

Scotland, dear, please find a way to get out of this abusive relationship. I promise you, this boy ain't it, and it's not worth your mental health. Get your rails from someone else, you don't need this fool. :kiss:

Only way to do it is #BothVotesSNP on Thursday. Thanks for your support :kara:

• Love 1
Supersonic
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Troll? Seems more like a dupe account. :chica: 

Miss Dolly
Just now, Supersonic said:

I’ve reported them. 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

Just now, Supersonic said:

Either way, they probably won't last long here with THIS level of delusion :poot:

Like, this is embarrassing, I am embarrassed on behalf of other British people. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
Glamourpuss

Ok I'm locking this while we sort through the posts. :saladga:

• Glamourpuss locked this topic