politics

Boris Johnson to reveal billions of investment into Scotland after election

Featured Posts

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Thank **** for that! I love how these imbeciles ALWAYS run AFTER they have been checked! Spare me from reading your illiterate racist garbage which I've screen shotted btw.

How is someone this dense. Like stay in your lane. DO NOT comment on things you have no CLUE about ..FFS. It's not hard.

Oh honey, screenshot whatever you want, you're the one who's resorting to insults because you don't have the intelligence to back your... 'arguments' (and that's a stretch) up:huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gagasfirstnose

• Miss Dolly

• Pennywise

• Luke78619

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum 

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of ge

“BORIS Johnson is planning to spend billions on Scotland's rail and road network in an attempt to save the Union, but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll.  The Prime Minister is s

Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

... but you said people were posting “racist hate towards the british”... 

You might suffer from Xenophobia. Black people and poc can suffer from Xenophobia and racism. Why are you trying to dismiss and negate the experience of others just because you, yourself don;t feel discriminated against. Who knows what your personal  views are with regard to being British? Other than you clearly don't see black people as British.

But don't worry, I know how you feel about black British. And I'll keep these receipts.

Miss Dolly
16 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Oh just one dear. I thought you blocked me? You said you muted me: Clearly not. You were rattled. Hence the "unblocking" and the essay. You know I am not the one to be played with. I'm one of the few to hold your feet to the fire but I can see you don't appreciate debate and you're looking for bussy queens to go yaaaas queen about things that will never effect them personally. The irony being if Texas wanted to secede from the USA, we'd have all the pro American posters outraged.

It's fine..you do you. Clearly Gaga Daily in general cares. Maybe you can PM the mods for a special Scottish independence forum?

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

I unmuted you. I encourage debate that’s why I make threads on here. I sent you all the answers to the questions you posed about independence and you haven’t sent a counter argument. I’m not looking for “Yes men”. I’m looking for debates as I have done with a few pro-union members here. You just seem to revert to insults and “racist” card to be pulled out. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Oh honey, screenshot whatever you want, you're the one who's resorting to insults because you don't have the intelligence to back your... 'arguments' (and that's a stretch) up:huntyga:

You don't even know what you're talking about though. You didn't even know what anglophobia was. If I lack intelligence, you are literally brain dead. Now you're back paddling because you are indignant a black man dare question you.

We stepped off of the plantation a long time ago David Duke. Oh...wait didn't you block me? Cos you knew you had no comeback.

Pennywise

Is that clown still going on? :billie:

Gagasfirstnose
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I unmuted you. I encourage debate that’s why I make threads on here. I sent you all the answers to the questions you posed about independence and you haven’t sent a counter argument. I’m not looking for “Yes men”. I’m looking for debates as I have done with a few pro-union members here. You just seem to revert to insults and “racist” card to be pulled out. 

Just a heads up...never bring up the racist "card". It kinda makes u look racist.

Just saying. Jeez these cis white gays wanna bail on a black man for bringing receipts. Said ir before and I'll say it again. The white gay community is racist as ****.

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

You might suffer from Xenophobia. Black people and poc can suffer from Xenophobia and racism. Why are you trying to dismiss and negate the experience of others just because you, yourself don;t feel discriminated against. Who knows what your personal  views are with regard to being British? Other than you clearly don't see black people as British.

But don't worry, I know how you feel about black British. And I'll keep these receipts.

You really got all that from “you don’t need to call people an idiot sandwich” and “I’m not seeing the racism towards the british”

you really just gonna call everyone who quotes you xenophobic? And make your whole argument look dumb? 

:interestinga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

But don't worry, I know how you feel about black British. And I'll keep these receipts

Actually, I would like to see those receipts please 

Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Is that clown still going on? :billie:

Yes David Duke I am. You worried? Don't you have a KLAN meeting to go to?

Gagasfirstnose
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Actually, I would like to see those receipts please 

I screen shotted your ****ery. Have you even read the entire thread? Oh you did, YOU are ok. **** any POC and someone not on your radar.

We'll see.

Luke78619
Just now, Gagasfirstnose said:

I screen shotted your ****ery. Have you even read the entire thread? Oh you did, YOU are ok. **** any POC and someone not on your radar.

We'll see.

I would still like to see those receipts please

dont need screenshots, you can just quote where I was being racist towards the black british please 

thank you

Pennywise

I can kinda imagine them frothing at the mouth just because they must KNOW they are just being embarrassing :huntyga:

• Like 1
Miss Dolly
3 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Just a heads up...never bring up the racist "card". It kinda makes u look racist.

Just saying. Jeez these cis white gays wanna bail on a black man for bringing receipts. Said ir before and I'll say it again. The white gay community is racist as ****.

It’s you that was calling me racist for an movement you have no idea about. I’ve been a supporter of independence and the SNP for the last 7 years - I encourage everybody to come to Scotland as long as they are willing to work. It’s obvious you have no idea about Scottish independence. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Gagasfirstnose
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Don't lie Dolly. You were worried because you feared you were labelled as racist apart from anything. The sad part is, it's nothing to do with genuine concern for either the English or Black people. It is what it is. I see through people like you on a daily basis. But it's fine.

Keep making your Scottish independence threads and hoping ignorant bussy queens in the states give a ****.

Good day.

Pennywise
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

It’s you that was calling me racist for an movement you have no idea about. I’ve been a supporter of independence and the SNP for the last 7 years - I encourage everybody to come to Scotland as long as they are willing to work. It’s obvious you have no idea about Scottish independence. 

not him calling me white like I am not from the middle east a.k.a. one of the places colonizers ****ed up the most :air:

• Like 2
  • Glamourpuss locked this topic