politics

Boris Johnson to reveal billions of investment into Scotland after election

Featured Posts

Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s the hatred of the English 

Oh I knew you of all people would know that ;)

Anyways don't worry about it. I won't bother commentating on your **** anymore. I thought you would have the guns to debate; you don't. You want random American twinks to agree with you. That's fine. I'll let your threads die the quick natural death that they always do.

clint eastwood legend GIF

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gagasfirstnose

• Miss Dolly

• Pennywise

• Luke78619

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum 

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of ge

“BORIS Johnson is planning to spend billions on Scotland's rail and road network in an attempt to save the Union, but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll.  The Prime Minister is s

Miss Dolly
22 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Well, because you repeated the same topic so much and with your tone, it came across as negative towards the rest of the UK.  It comes across as xenophobic and anti English apart from anything. And also, I've never seen you actually say anything positive about the rest of the UK, so that's why I said WHAT I said.

And you can't really say, well "if you don't like it, don't read it", because people see your topics when they are fresh on the front page. With that attitude , you could literally say anything you liked and we know where that could lead? What would you say if someone who was an staunch English Nationalist who wanted Scotland to leave made constant topics like: "get rid of the scots, they are a drain on our economy". Etc etc etc. You'd be offended right? You'd think they were xenophobic and racist. I think you look at things from a blinkered perspective and you have this rosey and naive version of what life will be like if you had "independence". And despite your love for the EU, I've never seen you address the Spanish situation with regard to what Scottish independence would entail for Catalonia.

I still don't really get WHY you are so pro independence. What exactly is behind this? What do you think will be better or different in a positive way by being independent? You know that Scotland already receives more money from the union than it contributes, you know that if you got your dream, you wouldn't get EU membership for years if at all, you know that you would have to rely on the rest of the UK for defence, you know that you would still want to use the UK currency as has been said by Sturgeon, you know that whiskey and north sea oil won't pay for everything? You know there would have to be border negotiations with over 1 million scots working in the rest of the UK. If you don't know these things, you should, because with your avalanche of threads about this topic, you need to know what time it is and I don't think you do.

You're a dreamer and that's ok. But your views are not grounded in the reality of the current day.

I have never gave you one “anti English”, xenophobic comment. All I have gave these threads is anti-Westminster political system. I do NOT hate the English. If I was xenophobic why do I want Scotland to join the EU and allow for free movement, supportive of anyone willing to come to Scotland to work and contribute to society. All I think is Scotland would be better as an independent country, away from the union because the current set up of the union simply doesn’t work. 

I have address Spain’s veto myth. 3 foreign ministers have came out to say they wouldn’t veto Scotland as long as obtain independence legally. You can simply find the sources on Google. It’s not naive, I did my research in 2014 (when I was 17) into both sides of the argument from independent sources. If I knew exactly independence would mean absolute poverty for Scotland I wouldn’t vote for it. I know Scotland is a talented wee country with lots of natural resources. Lots of countries of the same size has made independence work. Why not Scotland? 

Why do I support independence? Self-determention, the ability of Scotland to vote for Governments we vote for. Decisions to be made in Scotland by Scottish people (natural or new Scots) Independence is normal. With us getting ripped out of the EU and losing my rights as an EU citizenship has made me extremely angry. As I’ve said, the deficit is under UK spending, not a true representative of spending under independence. We have an abundance of renewable energies we can use, infrastructure, talented work force. Nicola Sturgeon hasn’t mentioned the currency. Salmond made a massive mistake in 2014 by saying we can keep the pound. We would set up our own currency (hundreds of countries have done it in the past). I am aware of the border problem - they are three options - soft border, hard border or rUK join the Single Market/Custom Union when we get independence which would solve a lot of the problems. 

Have you got any other questions? 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Miss Dolly
14 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Oh I knew you of all people would know that ;)

Anyways don't worry about it. I won't bother commentating on your **** anymore. I thought you would have the guns to debate; you don't. You want random American twinks to agree with you. That's fine. I'll let your threads die the quick natural death that they always do.

clint eastwood legend GIF

I’ve already posted a reply. I’m better not hiding from you. They are still people here from Scotland the UK in this forum. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Gagasfirstnose
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I have never gave you one “anti English”, xenophobic comment. All I have gave these threads is anti-Westminster political system. I do NOT hate the English. If I was xenophobic why do I want Scotland to join the EU and allow for free movement, supportive of anyone willing to come to Scotland to work and contribute to society. All I think is Scotland would be better as an independent country, away from the union because the current set up of the union simply doesn’t work. 

I have address Spain’s veto myth. 3 foreign ministers have came out to say they wouldn’t veto Scotland as long as obtain independence legally. You can simply find the sources on Google. It’s not naive, I did my research in 2014 (when I was 17) into both sides of the argument from independent sources. If I knew exactly independence would mean absolute poverty for Scotland I wouldn’t vote for it. I know Scotland is a talented wee country with lots of natural resources. Lots of countries of the same size has made independence work. Why not Scotland? 

Why do I support independence? Self-determention, the ability of Scotland to vote for Governments we vote for. Decisions to be made in Scotland by Scottish people (natural or new Scots) Independence is normal. With us getting ripped out of the EU and losing my rights as an EU citizenship has made me extremely angry. As I’ve said, the deficit is under UK spending, not a true representative of spending under independence. We have an abundance of renewable energies we can use, infrastructure, talented work force. Nicola Sturgeon hasn’t mentioned the currency. Salmond made a massive mistake in 2014 by saying we can keep the pound. We would set up our own currency (hundreds of countries have done it in the past). I am aware of the border problem - they are three options - soft border, hard border or rUK join the Single Market/Custom Union when we get independence which would solve a lot of the problems. 

Have you got any other questions? 

Oh just one dear. I thought you blocked me? You said you muted me: Clearly not. You were rattled. Hence the "unblocking" and the essay. You know I am not the one to be played with. I'm one of the few to hold your feet to the fire but I can see you don't appreciate debate and you're looking for bussy queens to go yaaaas queen about things that will never effect them personally. The irony being if Texas wanted to secede from the USA, we'd have all the pro American posters outraged.

It's fine..you do you. Clearly Gaga Daily in general cares. Maybe you can PM the mods for a special Scottish independence forum?

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Pennywise
28 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of geography and history is embarrassingly  defunct; it's zero.

Tell me, do you also reserve your hate of "colonizers" for the French, Germans, Spanish, Portuguese, Americans, russians, Japanese, Moroccans, Saudis', Iranians, Turkish, Iraqui's, Chinese, Dutch and literally scores more? Or do you simply confine your hatred towards the "British".

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Oh, just because they haven't colonized anywhere in my lifetime makes all the lasting impact of the colonization go away. Well isn't that great! :huntyga:

The British were simply the biggest colonizers. I don't have to talk about any others just because I talk about them. Whataboutism never works :vegas:

Also, there is no such a thing as xenophobia against white people, ESPECIALLY the British, but whatever I guess :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
Pennywise
29 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Yknow, you can have an adult debate with someone without using silly gifs and calling them an idiot sandwich :triggered:

They are trying to argue that people are being racist against the... British :ladyhaha: 

I don't think there was an adult debate to begin with :billie:

• Like 1
Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Oh, just because they haven't colonized anywhere in my lifetime makes all the lasting impact of the colonization go away. Well isn't that great! :huntyga:

The British were simply the biggest colonizers. I don't have to talk about any others just because I talk about them. Whataboutism never works :vegas:

Also, there is no such a thing as xenophobia against white people, ESPECIALLY the British, but whatever I guess :laughga:

I'm BLACK British. Did you think Britain was only made up of white people? HOW are you this ignorant?  DON'T comment on **** you're clearly ****ing clueless about. You obviously have NO IDEA about the racial makeup of the modern UK.

You don't talk about others because you're an idiot. The HATE in this thread. Who is this thing? LMAO?

Do you think we all sit around watching Oliver Twist and saying "freshun ya drink guvnor"?

Racist tool.

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
Luke78619
29 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

So an idiot sandwich is bad, but racist hate towards the British is fine? Not when they are completely  illiterate about world history and geography and make xenophobic statements. There was NO adult debate to begin with so I let them know what's up.

I’m not seeing racism towards brits here? I certainly don’t feel like people are being racist towards me :awkney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Pennywise
Just now, Gagasfirstnose said:

I'm BLACK British. Did you think Britain was only made up of white people? HOW are you this ignorant?  DON'T comment on **** you're clearly ****ing clueless about. You obviously have NO IDEA about the racial makeup of the modern UK.

Do you think we all sit around watching Oliver Twist and saying "freshun ya drink guvnor"?

Racist tool.

Um, go off I guess? Since you're the one bringing racial stereotypes into this thread, I'll leave all that to you. If anyone wants, they can see that my comment was simply about the absurdity of the term "anglophobic", and that you chose to take it to different heights. 

Like, I have better things to do on the internet than to try to argue with a person who just wants to attack (so much for the colonizer stereotype :billie:), so I'll be putting you on my ignore list, luv :vegas:

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m not seeing racism towards brits here? I certainly don’t feel like people are being racist towards me :awkney:

Apparently me thinking that anglophobic is an absurd term and talking about colonization is racist now :enigma:

• Like 1
Gagasfirstnose
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

You're a white man honey. You don;t experience racism in Britain. It's not that hard to work out.....

Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Like, I have better things to do on the internet than to try to argue with a person who just wants to attack (so much for the colonizer stereotype :billie:), so I'll be putting you on my ignore list, luv :vegas:

Thank **** for that! I love how these imbeciles ALWAYS run AFTER they have been checked! Spare me from reading your illiterate racist garbage which I've screen shotted btw.

How is someone this dense. Like stay in your lane. DO NOT comment on things you have no CLUE about ..FFS. It's not hard.

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

You're a white man honey. You don;t experience racism in Britain. It's not that hard to work out.....

... but you said people were posting “racist hate towards the british”... 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Gagasfirstnose
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Apparently me thinking that anglophobic is an absurd term and talking about colonization is racist now :enigma:

Yeah English hate exists and it's not that you talked about colonization, you only focused on British colonization while giving free pass and dismissing the 100 other countries that did it. That does make you a racist.

You are a bigot. Just own it.

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

you only focused on British colonization while giving free pass and dismissing the 100 other countries that did i

Again with the whataboutism - I don't have to talk about the 100 other countries at all :billie:

1 minute ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

You are a bigot. Just own it.

lmao sure jan

• Glamourpuss locked this topic