Top Posters In This Topic

• Gagasfirstnose

• Miss Dolly

• Pennywise

• Luke78619

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum 

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of ge

“BORIS Johnson is planning to spend billions on Scotland's rail and road network in an attempt to save the Union, but will unveil his 'blueprint' after the Holyrood poll.  The Prime Minister is s

homomo
15 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Don't be silly. I'm just bringing the tea. Sometimes you have no answer for it and that's ok. You're young , passionate, idealistic. I been around the world, am Master's educated and have the perspective of time and wisdom.

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
dit

Sort of gross that he is using much needed development as a carrot on a stick to keep Scotland in check and part of the union. It's really manipulative and transparent. 

• Like 1
Miss Dolly
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

So I could care less about this topic, and won’t engage in it at all. But I have to say, I think this is the most arrogant thing I’ve ever read on this forum :rip:

Honestly, I’m muted the member. The first time they came into one of my threads they started calling me “racist, xenophobic and anglophobic “ and I learned just not to comment when they come to my threads 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Thanks 1
Gagasfirstnose
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

The first comment you ever posted on one of my threads was calling me racist, xenophobic and anglophobic. I refuted those claims with what I believe in and you dismissed it or ignored it. 

Tbh if people don’t want to look at my threads they don’t need to look. I post in the “World News” category. I post about the UK Government or what else is going on in the union. 

Well, because you repeated the same topic so much and with your tone, it came across as negative towards the rest of the UK.  It comes across as xenophobic and anti English apart from anything. And also, I've never seen you actually say anything positive about the rest of the UK, so that's why I said WHAT I said.

And you can't really say, well "if you don't like it, don't read it", because people see your topics when they are fresh on the front page. With that attitude , you could literally say anything you liked and we know where that could lead? What would you say if someone who was an staunch English Nationalist who wanted Scotland to leave made constant topics like: "get rid of the scots, they are a drain on our economy". Etc etc etc. You'd be offended right? You'd think they were xenophobic and racist. I think you look at things from a blinkered perspective and you have this rosey and naive version of what life will be like if you had "independence". And despite your love for the EU, I've never seen you address the Spanish situation with regard to what Scottish independence would entail for Catalonia.

I still don't really get WHY you are so pro independence. What exactly is behind this? What do you think will be better or different in a positive way by being independent? You know that Scotland already receives more money from the union than it contributes, you know that if you got your dream, you wouldn't get EU membership for years if at all, you know that you would have to rely on the rest of the UK for defence, you know that you would still want to use the UK currency as has been said by Sturgeon, you know that whiskey and north sea oil won't pay for everything? You know there would have to be border negotiations with over 1 million scots working in the rest of the UK. If you don't know these things, you should, because with your avalanche of threads about this topic, you need to know what time it is and I don't think you do.

You're a dreamer and that's ok. But your views are not grounded in the reality of the current day.

• Like 2
Gagasfirstnose
17 minutes ago, homomo said:

You could care less about his DREAM and this topic and you won't engage in it..but you did.

Girl bye.

Girl Hair Flip GIF by Shalita Grant

Gagasfirstnose
15 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Honestly, I’m muted the member. The first time they came into one of my threads they started calling me “racist, xenophobic and anglophobic “ and I learned just not to comment when they come to my threads 

Because you know you have no comeback. That tells me you were checked and didn't know what to do. I came at you in good faith for debates, but like most idealists, you have no answer.

Too bad.

Pennywise
22 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

anglophobic

what is anglophobic, is there such a thing :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Thanks 1
Benji

Makes sense, why pay for this if Scotland is going to leave after completion.  I think this will be a massive issue whilst the SNP are around, future prime ministers will be hesitant to invest much more with the fear Scotland will take it and leave.

• Like 1
Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Because if it is about a fear of the... British... I mean, having an aversion to colonizers is just common sense :huntyga:

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of geography and history is embarrassingly  defunct; it's zero.

Tell me, do you also reserve your hate of "colonizers" for the French, Germans, Spanish, Portuguese, Americans, russians, Japanese, Moroccans, Saudis', Iranians, Turkish, Iraqui's, Chinese, Dutch and literally scores more? Or do you simply confine your hatred towards the "British".

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
berlinforme
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

Makes sense, why pay for this if Scotland is going to leave after completion.  I think this will be a massive issue whilst the SNP are around, future prime ministers will be hesitant to invest much more with the fear Scotland will take it and leave.

I mean, when did recent prime ministers invest into anything for the general public anyway? The only thing coming to my mind are the millions that are going to the NHS since Brexit - Oh wait, that was a blatant lie. 

Edited by berlinforme
Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

It's anti English. And being anti British is also xenophobic with regard to contemporary times. How many countries has the UK tried to colonize in your life time? I'll tell you as your knowledge of geography and history is embarrassingly  defunct; it's zero.

Tell me, do you also reserve your hate of "colonizers" for the French, Germans, Spanish, Portuguese, Americans, russians, Japanese, Moroccans, Saudis', Iranians, Turkish, Iraqui's, Chinese, Dutch and literally scores more? Or do you simply confine your hatred towards the "British".

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Yknow, you can have an adult debate with someone without using silly gifs and calling them an idiot sandwich :triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Gagasfirstnose
2 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I mean, when did recent prime ministers invest into anything for the general public anyway? The only thing coming to my mind are the millions that are going to the NHS since Brexit - Oh wait, that was a blatant lie. 

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/projects/nhs-in-a-nutshell/nhs-budget

Yeh, we just leaving people to die on the streets. Why are you so anti NHS? The NHS saved our country.

Gagasfirstnose
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Yknow, you can have an adult debate with someone without using silly gifs and calling them an idiot sandwich :triggered:

So an idiot sandwich is bad, but racist hate towards the British is fine? Not when they are completely  illiterate about world history and geography and make xenophobic statements. There was NO adult debate to begin with so I let them know what's up.

Edited by Gagasfirstnose
Miss Dolly
16 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

what is anglophobic, is there such a thing :laughga:

It’s the hatred of the English 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Glamourpuss locked this topic