💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Pop Girl could have a big comeback right now?

Gagasfirstnose

Which pop girl who has not been in the limelight for a while has the biggest chance of making a good comeback and why?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop girl who has not been in the limelight for a while has the biggest chance of making a good comeback and why?

• Katy Perry
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Rita Ora
    • Rihanna

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Rihanna? Did she leave? Because according to Spotify she is still a top ten girl. Even without releasing an album for 82 years. 

I think of the girls that actually need a comeback the ones with the most potential are Christina and Britney. 

The one that's closer to a come back right now is Christina.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MaMaMarryTheNight

Im here for Gaga and kinda sad she isn’t an option. She needs to do an EDM dance pop record with only BOPS and great collabs and some great vis- oh..

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

homomo

Rihanna and Britney for sure 

Gimme More

Rihanna 100%

Britney a close second if she has a new team and it's orchestrated well!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lemondeduerl

If Rihanna comes back now she'll get all the #1 for sure. 

:)

FFXIV WhiteMage

Rihanna. She’s the only one who can compete with Taylor in terms of commercial success.

wait, where’s Adele :enigma:

StrawberryBlond

Rihanna is the only one who could feasibly do it but it won't even be set in stone, the music industry has changed so much since she released an album. For any other artist, if they'd only released one album in 9 years, it would be a case of bye bye. Britney has got a lot of support now but I think it's more for her as a person, as opposed to her as an artist and it may not translate into music sales. I'm honestly surprised that no one's voted for Katy. I know her chances are slim but I'm still wondering if she got in touch with the hottest writers/producers of the moment and got some killer features on singles, she could get a hit again. That's why I'm shocked that Smile had no features at all, they could've helped her get some clout back. Unless it was a case of no one was interested in working with her. Which is rather sad.

MonsterBall13

I’d say Britney I do believe she could have her “emancipation of Mimi” moment when all this drama with the conservatorship is over. 

MonsterBall13
On 5/3/2021 at 10:46 AM, JusKeepBreathin said:

Rihanna? Did she leave? Because according to Spotify she is still a top ten girl. Even without releasing an album for 82 years. 

I think of the girls that actually need a comeback the ones with the most potential are Christina and Britney. 

The one that's closer to a come back right now is Christina.

You mean 84 years Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Justin Drew Bieber

Katy Perry: She’s done, I don’t see how she can come back.

Britney Spears: I don’t think she could have a big comeback, but I’d love to be proved wrong.

Christina: No shade but she isn’t interesting enough.

Rita: Same as Xtina

Rihanna: Her next era will 1000% smash

Monsieur D

Christina deserves it.

She's highly talented

Iconic queen.

But sadly I don't see it happening. She's so into her family right now and that's okay, we all have priorities.

EDIT: She's """"about to""""" (coming really soon since 2012) release her HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SPANISH album, I think she'll smash all over LA :enigma:

HausOfAntonio

Britney if its post-conservatorship. If not everyone’s gonna boycott it. 

Obviously Rihanna would SMASH. 

Chic

Rihanna and Britney will have success to some degree guaranteed on their next release

C1trus

Rihanna anytime she wants. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived