Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Pop Girl could have a big comeback right now?

Gagasfirstnose

Which pop girl who has not been in the limelight for a while has the biggest chance of making a good comeback and why?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop girl who has not been in the limelight for a while has the biggest chance of making a good comeback and why?

• Katy Perry
    • Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Rita Ora
    • Rihanna

Featured Posts

Gagasfirstnose

So some of the biggest pop stars of the last ten years have had some career setbacks. With the exception of Rihanna, who simply hasn't released anything in a  long time, the others have suffered some career mishaps. Who do you think has the potential to come back big?

dynamite

Britney and Rihanna's comebacks would be massive

Maybe Christina with the right song but apart from Your Body I don't think she's had a hit in years

I don't think people really care about Rita Ora

Feels like Katy has had several unsuccessful comeback attempts in the last few years so not her either...

weed

I'd say Rihanna is the most guaranteed, Britney could have a massive comeback if the strategy is A+

Gagasfirstnose

I think Britney has the goodwill behind her cos of the whole conservationship thing, but does she have radio and streaming on her side? What was all that talk about iheart radio blacklisting her back in the day?

bionic

I want Xtina but realistically Britney is best lined up for a comeback post #FreeBritney

buy bionic

gumzy3000

Rihanna hands down. The GP and fans are begging for new music from her. 

trolly troll troll

Anderson123

Rihanna, followed by Britney. As much as I want Christina to have a big comeback it seems like she just never works with the right people. I can't see her having a hit without a trendy feature.

I still can't believe Rihanna has released only one album since Unapologetic in 2012. Imagine having only one new Rihanna album in 9 years.

nickkoko

Either Rihanna, because everybody talks about "where is R9" etc. or Britney because of the recent documentary and mass exposure of #FreeBritney. That said, I would love to see Christina come back too.

Delaney Elias

I voted Britney because I really want her to make a comeback but I know because of her awful father and everyone else controlling her that won't happen. :cryga: #FreeBritney

Delaney

weed
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I still can't believe Rihanna has released only one album since Unapologetic in 2012. Imagine having only one new Rihanna album in 9 years.

that is crazy but to be fair she released 7 full albums from 2005-2012 :nooo: I would be over it for a while, not that I know how she feels

Gagasfirstnose
22 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Rihanna hands down. The GP and fans are begging for new music from her. 

This. She's in a UNIQUE position where she's timed it right. She went away for a time and NOW the time is right for the comeback. Christina left it too long back in the day. Rihanna knows how to tease.

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, weed said:

that is crazy but to be fair she released 7 full albums from 2005-2012 :nooo: I would be over it for a while, not that I know how she feels

I do like that she wants to focus on a good body of work because the albums she released during that time were usually just good singles but forgettable album tracks. I still listen to Anti but her other albums have aged pretty bad in my opinion.

Archived