flyaway

Featured Posts

FentyGa

like a prayer is what she’ll be best remembered for. her most important work

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nickkoko

The entire 90s was her magnum opus imo. Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light -- three amazing albums in a row, and some really industry-changing stuff here as well (especially Erotica). That said, I think Confessions is her best since ROL and it holds a very special place in my heart. It really is a fantastic album.

Ladle Ghoulash

Imo, definitely not. For me, her magnum opus is either Ray of Light, Music, or Like a Prayer. COADF is fun, but I don't think the songwriting is as solid as the aforementioned three throughout.

Monsieur D

Even though Confessions is an AMAZING BODY OF WORK, I think her magnum opus is "Ray Of Light".

Madame X is pretty strong as well (ignoring Bitch I'm Loca, girl, wtf, we don't know her :bear:).

Jose P

I’ll second everyone else here and say it’s absolutely Ray of Light. It’s one of those albums that are just way too good and you know it will be impossible for her to ever top it. It’s not considered one of the top albums of all time by many important publications for nothing. It was truly the peak of her artistry and creativity.

Archived