Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Coldplay debuts Kaotica

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

FameHookah
3 hours ago, Lumiere said:

wow pop culture really is her bitch

Always has been, now watch the "non delusional" cupkakes say that gaga didnt invent planets or symbols, yeah duh she didnt but sht like this happens EVERY era, from Doja,Little Mix, Bebe Rexha, Cardi, Meghan to this, everyone is doing Chromatica but Gaga..

Even with Joanne lmao.

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Also I’m pretty sure Gaga never referred to chromatica as a planet, but rather a state of mind. It was the stans who built the planet concept 

Its a planet, she even cancelled earth.

WTF is MDNA

Mister G

Doesn't Coldplay have a history of...borrowing a lot from other artists?

Mister G
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Also I’m pretty sure Gaga never referred to chromatica as a planet, but rather a state of mind. It was the stans who built the planet concept 

Yeah I'm pretty sure she referenced this portal to Chromatica as a state of mentality she was in during the creative process. Fans thought it was a full on planet after the Stupid Love video and even Rain On Me, but I think 911 debunked that completely and confirmed it was indeed a state of mind or how her mind perceives reality.

ShayCristoforo

I mean... they HAD to have known :sharon:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo
8 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Doesn't Coldplay have a history of...borrowing a lot from other artists?

In their Halftime, they needed two POC (Beyonce and Bruno Mars) to save the day and actually make it enjoyable.. lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Reject False Icons

Wbk the space aesthetic is not new, Gaga didn’t invent anything but come on Kaotica :ladyhaha: it’s not even a year later it’s so similar within such a little time in between :laughga: 

til now this is laughs and games but when these guys get a 15 week number one with the same aesthetic and sound (not confirmed) as Gaga, I’m gonna sue :triggered:

Mister G
15 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Wbk the space aesthetic is not new, Gaga didn’t invent anything but come on Kaotica :ladyhaha: it’s not even a year later it’s so similar within such a little time in between :laughga: 

til now this is laughs and games but when these guys get a 15 week number one with the same aesthetic and sound (not confirmed) as Gaga, I’m gonna sue :triggered:

They can steal, plagiarize, copy all they want however anyone wants to see it. Nothing they do can distract that Chromatica was and still being viewed a very critically acclaimed, multiple award winning album of Miss Gaga.

Gabi001

When saw the title I thought this was gonna be some joke about how Chromatica era was chaotic :air:

Can' wait to see intergalactic chart battle of planets Chromatica (remixed) and Kaotica :ally:

I'm not having fun tonight.

LilyLark
5 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Obviously neither Coldplay or Gaga invented alien/space concepts, but this one is maybe a tad too on the nose, mainly the Kaotica name. 

Hope people don't hate on Coldplay because it'll just make fans and Gaga look bitter in the end. 

This. LOL at people denying that they ripped (well, tbf, it probably wasn't Coldplay but people on their team) some of the Chromatica concepts off...particularly the name, the symbolism, and the color scheme.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived