💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Coldplay debuts Kaotica

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I mean Gaga never actually gave us any outer space/planet visuals. All the ones like that were fan made.

And something tells me Coldplay will do better justice to their album than Gaga did so...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS

I'm not gonna say that I smelt it but

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

lilboyblue
4 minutes ago, flyaway said:

There's no need for that, but it's a blatant ripoff. 

Maybe not intentional, but it shows Gaga's work is impactful in people's minds. 

Agree. Impact indeed!

Helxig

Kaotica sounds like the evil neighbouring planet to Chromatica :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

A MESS

they are really gonna get a lot of buzz around the album, that's a safe bet...!

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

A MESS

i know this is OT but this comment pleeeeeeeeease

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

HeavyCapiLover

I love Coldplay they make amazing music but hunni wut is this :bear: Kaotica seriously :triggered:

HeavyCapiLover

Maybe this is the remix album that bloodpop was teasing :billie:

A D A M

Is Kaotica really an album name or the name just dropped in tweet to create buzz? :huh: Similarity is undoubtful, sadly concept of Chromatica wasn't really explored, the era served us at most just a scratch of what the planet could have been. But given that, the impact is there, first Doja Cat with Planet Her and now this. Gaga's influence molds pop trends once again. :firega:

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Maybe this is the remix album that bloodpop was teasing :billie:

with a big male artist :giggle:

Linus Gaga
49 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also I’m pretty sure Gaga never referred to chromatica as a planet, but rather a state of mind. It was the stans who built the planet concept 

but she did say Take off to, journey etc.

Hit me a message and say hi !

lilboyblue
2 minutes ago, A D A M said:

Is Kaotica really an album name or the name just dropped in tweet to create buzz? :huh: Similarity is undoubtful, sadly concept of Chromatica wasn't really explored, the era served us at most just a scratch of what the planet could have been. But given that, the impact is there, first Doja Cat with Planet Her and now this. Gaga's influence molds pop trends once again. :firega:

Seriously, the Chromatica aesthetic is a legit style peg now.

A MESS

i'm gonna have an honest conversation with y'all...do you think Gaga is the one coming out with the Chromatica concept, the symbols, the aesthetic of the era and so on...? all these shenanigans are decided by producers and what they like, even the main genre of a period is very influenced by a close circle of people...

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

lilboyblue
6 minutes ago, milam said:

i'm gonna have an honest conversation with y'all...do you think Gaga is the one coming out with the Chromatica concept, the symbols, the aesthetic of the era and so on...? all these shenanigans are decided by producers and what they like, even the main genre of a period is very influenced by a close circle of people...

That's how brands work, though?

Whoever decided it or came up with it, it's still Lady Gaga's name.

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Also I’m pretty sure Gaga never referred to chromatica as a planet, but rather a state of mind. It was the stans who built the planet concept 

I always thought of it as a "planet" because the Stupid Love and Rain on Me videos feature sets that are "out of this world" aka on a diff planet

• Admin locked this topic

Archived