Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tamisha Iman is coming for Monet X Change

Gagasfirstnose

Featured Posts

Gagasfirstnose
29 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I do find it interesting as Bob said that all of a sudden she and Monet are called harsh while critiquing while Trixie and Violet get a pass. :trollga:

True. Trixie is very cutting

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
12 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She doesn't. It's cute not super star. Imagine posting a IG of pedestrian looks and saying she's turning looks. She's turning the corner to her local H&M to buy those off the rack looks. Except for that African inspired look which was beautiful but I used to have a woman down my street in Miami who sells those bright beautiful African Kaftans and dresses.

Pedestrian compared to who? Violet and Trinity? Just say you don't like her and you'll say anything to discredit her so you don't look so delusional. And don't even get me started on how shiddy your African dress comment is.

You also failed to respond to my comment about how people (Bob) with perceivably less good taste commenting on bad looks not making them less bad because Bob commented on them. A bad or unflattering look or design element is bad or unflattering regardless of who comments on it.

JusKeepBreathin
20 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Pedestrian compared to who? Violet and Trinity? Just say you don't like her and you'll say anything to discredit her so you don't look so delusional. And don't even get me started on how shiddy your African dress comment is.

You also failed to respond to my comment about how people (Bob) with perceivably less good taste commenting on bad looks not making them less bad because Bob commented on them. A bad or unflattering look or design element is bad or unflattering regardless of who comments on it.

Gurl, whatever. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you over Monet.  Especially over a comment that was a joke. I'm not taking my comment back. You'll live. Life will move on. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

hieronymus
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gurl, whatever. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you over Monet.  Especially over a comment that was a joke. I'm not taking my comment back. You'll live. Life will move on. 

And you'll still be wrong because several of us have dismantled your crappy joke.

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, Bounty said:

I’m neutral here idk, Tamisha is great and just because she is not that well known doesn’t negate the iconic things she has done during her career, I think the lgbt+ community always forgets about older queens. But she’s also exaggerating a lot lmao maybe she knows she’s getting clout from this? 

Monet is funny and shady but tbh I wouldn’t take her fashion critique very seriously since she isn’t a fashion queen lol, I would take fashion critique from Shea or Violet Chachki first but oh well... it’s also her show and she can say whatever she wants 

I agree with this. I mean I haven't been watching drag race nearly as long as a lot of you (although I've seen it all), but I always thought when you go on drag race you understand you're going to be critiqued, both on the show and online. It's not personal. However, I haven't seen the Bob and Monet video. I also don't know what's gone on behind the scenes. I agree with Tamisha that they can make the show look any way they want. Anything you watch on TV can be done that way. 

she/her/hers

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

And you'll still be wrong because several of us have dismantled your crappy joke.

rupaulwhocares-1503333239.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

La Rosalia

If she actually has the nerve to put her read under a paywall….

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

If she actually has the nerve to put her read under a paywall….

Icon tingz tbh. Making people pay to hear you read a bitch :lmao:

chaeri pls

hieronymus
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Icon tingz tbh. Making people pay to hear you read a bitch :lmao:

When it's 2021

22 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You apparently, you said you were done

hieronymus
22 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You apparently. You said you're done but you keep responding

Benji
2 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

You apparently. You said you're done but you keep responding

Omg stfu, it was just a joke 

Babel

Tamisha has a point, both her and Rupaul are contemporaries, why does everyone treats Rupaul with such delicacy, people act almost scared to offend her, yet the same people are so easy to read Tamisha for filth? 

Tamisha would SWEEP Rupaul on the main stage if this was the 90s, and even today, with chemo, colostomy bag and her chronic condition. She deserves the same respect, if not more, that Rupaul gets on a daily basis.

Archived