💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tamisha Iman is coming for Monet X Change

Gagasfirstnose

Featured Posts

alsemanche
55 minutes ago, Levine said:

Rosé fans are mad because Bob and Monet dragged her in the finale "because you only praise black queens" and now Tamisha is mad at them because they "don't support black queens", like can we stop it already?

I myself questioned many times Monet comments because her fashion style it's not the tea, not at all, but she never offended or insulted a queen.

Poor Rosé got dragged by everyone :laughga: Trixie and Katya in the Pitstop and Yuhua and Yvie on Bootleg also criticized her looks and performance :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

i sit back and i let a bitch who best look on drag race was SPONGES, come for me, The Icon

:lmao:

I just can't help but to stan. I think she's beinv very unreasonable (even during the Kandy thing) but why do I care? It's serving iconic content 

chaeri pls

Pennywise

Some of you love that very conservative "they get offended by everything these days" rhetoric and it shows :billie:

She has every right to be offended by something - anything - that was said ABOUT HER. You don't get to control that, so calm down a hit :huntyga:

You just want people to be offended only when it is convenient for you and your opinions. 

If it is not clear, this post is defending miss Tamisha, don't drag me pls :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some of you love that very conservative "they get offended by everything these days" rhetoric and it shows :billie:

She has every right to be offended by something - anything - that was said ABOUT HER. You don't get to control that, so calm down a hit :huntyga:

You just want people to be offended only when it is convenient for you and your opinions. 

Listen here  miss clown, i WILL book a cameo and have her drag you to the pits of hell :grr:

Pennywise
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Listen here  miss clown, i WILL book a cameo and have her drag you to the pits of hell :grr:

I am defending her :cryga:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I am defending her :cryga:

I know :ladyhaha:

Pennywise
Just now, alsemanche said:

I know :ladyhaha:

Gurl don't scare me with Shakespearean miscommunication things I already have that happen a lot in GGD :dom::bradley:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Gurl don't scare me with Shakespearean miscommunication things I already have that happen a lot in GGD :dom::bradley:

Not Shakespearean miscommunication :ladyhaha:

Benji

I’m with Tamisha on this.

She’s put her dues in, she is a legend and if I was her I would also be pissed at the rigging of her season and extra help some of the queens got.  To add insult to injury, you then have other queens who have played the game, also benefited from favouritism to do well/win coming to read you?  Tamisha has every right to be pissed... not that I even think what she said was that “bad” about anyone.  She’s just saying facts.

Gagasfirstnose
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

i sit back and i let a bitch who best look on drag race was SPONGES, come for me, The Icon

:lmao:

I just can't help but to stan. I think she's being very unreasonable (even during the Kandy thing) but why do I care? It's serving iconic content 

At face value she looks like she is being super sensitive for sure and prior to this I couldn't stand Kandy....who irrespective of her drag , I just did not think she was  a nice person, and I found her behaviour with Joey Jay a bit creepy. 

However, now after everything Tamisha has said, I'm willing to give Kandy the benefit of the doubt, cos as was noted, there are 9 cameras on them all at any one time. The producers will spin a narrative.

What you say in the confessionals though is hard to spin and sometimes this does show the queens in all their true colours, good or bad.

Gagasfirstnose
42 minutes ago, Benji said:

I’m with Tamisha on this.

She’s put her dues in, she is a legend and if I was her I would also be pissed at the rigging of her season and extra help some of the queens got.  To add insult to injury, you then have other queens who have played the game, also benefited from favouritism to do well/win coming to read you?  Tamisha has every right to be pissed... not that I even think what she said was that “bad” about anyone.  She’s just saying facts.

Exactly, and frankly I think there should be a  budget limit on the show. The bag ball was a great task entirely for the reason that EVERYONE was on a level playing field. Your own personal creativity, skill and talent was what mattered , not money.

Fast forward to the final, how do you compete with some of those looks if you come from a poor background or you don't have teams? Like Gottmiks and Symone's stuff was out of this world, like off of a movie set; how would you compete with that if you didn't have the money or a group of people helping you? You can't.

Gagasfirstnose

But I stanned Tamisha from day one... I mean how could I not?

How do you come back from that? You can't! LOL

A MESS
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

"Icon" :billie:

Gurl please, majority of gays never even heard of her until she went on drag race. Earn what spots exactly? Y'all putting too much credits for her.

i have lo laugh

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

gag
1 hour ago, PopEmergency said:

not someone hacking tamisha's online shop :bear:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COZdJaHlzwS/?igshid=xkhkgto0oo63

I hate the way Drag Race fans have the tendency to take sh*t too far, what the point of this?? Just watch drama unfold from a distance like a normal person instead of actively messing with someone's livelihood. It's so weird.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Gagasfirstnose
Just now, gag said:

I hate the way Drag Race fans have the tendency to take sh*t too far, what the point of this?? Just watch drama unfold from a distance like a normal person instead of actively messing with someone's livelihood. It's so weird.

It's disgusting AND criminal. Don't **** with someones bag. PERIOD!

Archived