Lady Gaga Trivia Quiz #2

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

REVEAL: Answers and Explanations for Quiz 1 + 2 

Oh My God Wow GIF

QUIZ #1

Spoiler

1 – At the end of the Manifesto of Little Monsters, Gaga says “Love and Art, 12-18-1974, Lady Gaga.” This the date of Joanne’s death.

2 – In her 2010 Grammy performance the musical host guy says “Her mind controlling pop music is ruining my business!” Then the dancers drop her into the fire.

3 – Yes, the Judas video was originally meant to feature a monologue. Excerpt from her 2011 NME interview:

The next step forward is the release 'Judas', which Gaga describes today as "Bad Romance Version 7". By the time you read this, the song will be on sale and, if the success of its predecessor is any indication, it should be number one on iTunes stores around the planet. It's a bold single - the video, she says, will involve motorbikes, death and, in the final seconds, a strong spoken word sequence about Gaga being "beyond repentance".

4 – Adam Lambert recorded Fever.

5 – Cher revealed Gaga canceled their collaboration because she wasn’t happy with it.

6 – Skrillex co-produced Plastic Doll (unrelated but he also did a sick remix of Bad Romance)

7 – Gaga was ill during her Poker Face performance on American Idol

8 – Just before singing Judas during the Born This Way Ball, Gaga recited a monologue that includes, “When people ask you, ‘who is Lady Gaga?’ I want you to tell them that I am you.”

9 – Gaga wore a dress that created bubbles after the iTunes Festival in 2013.

10 – Scene 98 from A Star is Born, the infamous bathtub scene

11 – During the Fame Ball video interludes, Gaga says “Pop ate my heart. He downed the whole thing, in one efficient gulp, like a beautiful monster.” This was foreshadowing the song Monster.

12 – Gaga was scheduled to perform at the iHeartRadio Awards in 2020

QUIZ #2

Spoiler

1 – Gaga performed Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix) at Coachella. This is somewhat of a trick question but she also played portions of Applause (DJ White Shadow Trap Remix) as a video interlude, but technically did not perform the song.

2 – Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, and Aura all existed as other songs/instrumentals before Gaga bought them and turned them into ARTPOP songs.

3 – Poker Face “Red” was an alternate acoustic version of the song that Gaga performed in 2009. It was rumored she would officially release it but nothing ever came. Watch the performance here.

4 – Gaga included portions of her wigs in the limited edition super deluxe book of The Fame Monster in 2009.

5 – Despite winning the Grammy for The Fame Monster, Gaga thanked Whitney Houston during this speech because Whitney was an inspiration to her while writing the song Born This Way. She had performed the song earlier in the night after releasing it 2 days earlier.

6 – Gaga originally considered “Free Woman” to be the title for LG6.

7 – Gaga appeared on Gossip Girl in 2009 to perform Bad Romance.

8 – During the end credits of “Gaga: Five Foot Two” she comments on giving Beyoncé a panic attack because she had “nine joints” hanging out of her mouth.

9 – Gaga revealed she had arguments with her label over the The Fame Monster album cover, specifically the dark hair version, because they thought it was too ugly, it didn’t look like her, or people wouldn’t understand it.

10 - “6 inch / high heel / Ostrich / platform / Mary Jane” are lyrics from the unreleased ARTPOP track Red Flame (feat. Azealia Banks)

11 – Gaga has never performed Hey Girl live.

12 – Gaga is allergic to Cherries.

:pawsup:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

9 – Gaga wore a dress that created bubbles after the iTunes Festival in 2013.

But that's different from the bubble dress :dom:

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

10 - “6 inch / high heel / Ostrich / platform / Mary Jane” are lyrics from the unreleased ARTPOP track Red Flame (feat. Azealia Banks)

I knew that but was looking for "Red Flame" in the answers, I was so confused, I wasn't looking for the end of the lyrics :madge:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LandonM170
8 hours ago, Aphroditus said:

Those are Red Flame lyrics. The song that got away :messga:

Here you go :vegas:

I knew it was an unreleased song lyrics. I have only listened to red flame a couple times so don't know the lyrics :poot:

Stephen
18 minutes ago, ARTVENUS said:

12/12:vegas:

Omg congrats bestie

spector

quiz 2, first attempt: 9/12, 4th attempt: 12/12 :ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

8/12 on both, pretty much what I expected, mostly because I've watched so many Gaga-related YouTube videos over the years they're just stuck in my brain. Like 12-18-1974, it kind of freaked me out that I haven't watched that in years but could still remember and actually hear her saying it in my brain lmao. I fell for the trick Coachella question, didn't understand the Poker Face one, and I answered wrong on the album she had to fight her record label to approve because I thought it didn't count if she didn't end up getting the one she originally wanted.

Ivy

I forgot to put my second score before:

I got 7 out of 12 just like the first one :vegas:

Archived