💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Free Woman x Marry The Night Mashup

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Hello! I make Gaga mashups for fun and just made this one, I really liked it and thought I'd share:

Ever since the first snippet of Free Woman leaked last April and we all thought it was a Marry The Night stem, I've been wondering what this song could sound like with aggressive production. I really love how the outro turned out :giveup: Let me know your thoughts! And suggest some mashup ideas if u want

Some of my other mashups:

Spoiler

People who've liked my mashups:

chaeri pls

FfFfFfFF

This one oddly fits the song too and sounds great as a whole. :udidnt:

alsemanche

Y'all don't understand my jaw dropped when he sent me this :bradley: The songs fit so and it makes Free Woman sound so much better than the album version 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

StarstruckIllusion

Good job on the key pitch, tempo match, clean tracks and vocal placements. This slaps!! Seems like so many Chromatica mashups on YouTube are so terrible with this and I don’t know why bc they used to be so good. 

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Good job on the key pitch, tempo match, clean tracks and vocal placements. This slaps!! Seems like so many Chromatica mashups on YouTube are so terrible with this and I don’t know why bc they used to be so good. 

WAITTT the outro oh my goddd you DID that 

littlepotter
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

It's quite hard to have a clean sounding tracks so early into the era because we don't have any stems/acapellas, all filtered (we do have instrumentals but my entire motive is changing the production :billie:) bit yeah I get what you mean regarding tempo and pitch, it hurts my head when they're off. I don't often post my mashups because I keep finding flaws in them but with this I was like fuck it

chaeri pls

StarstruckIllusion

hawld awn.. :giveup:

holy scheisse

I looove the experimentation with the acapella at the end of the second verse/mtn bridge part :party:

RebeldeFaith

I was in denial. I came here thinking it wasn't going to work. Then the chorus hit. I don't know who I am anymore. Has anyone seen my wig? 

It's so good!

Something something idk

tigerteeth

Are you kidding me?! This is amazing! 😭 thank you so much! This SLAPS

tigerteeth
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Omg I’m in Heaven! Anthony G - you did that!

littlepotter
14 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

13 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I was in denial. I came here thinking it wasn't going to work. Then the chorus hit. I don't know who I am anymore. Has anyone seen my wig? 

It's so good!

12 hours ago, Magnetic Moon said:

Love it!  Period :vegas:

12 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Two of my favs in one. I LOVE it!!

11 hours ago, tigerteeth said:

Are you kidding me?! This is amazing! 😭 thank you so much! This SLAPS

11 hours ago, tigerteeth said:

Omg I’m in Heaven! Anthony G - you did that!

Ahh yall i know all I did was put two tracks together but it means a lot to me that people liked it, so thank you :bradley:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
13 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I looove the experimentation with the acapella at the end of the second verse/mtn bridge part :party:

This is my favorite part of doing mashups!! Frankensteining songs together and experimenting with the acapellas 

chaeri pls

Archived