💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JJ Moonwlker
20 hours ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

As a person who is still classed as a child this man is disgusting and I wouldn’t go within a 10ft distance of him if he was still alive. No one innocent has that many allegations against them with so much struggle to prove them fake. Gross.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathaniel Arven
38 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

ou work at the Behavorial Analysis Unit of the FBI?

I am unveiled. how do you..... know ????

She obviously lied once since she said one thing and ten years later the other... 

JJ Moonwlker
20 hours ago, Runway said:

People who were also declared “innocent”

OJ Simpson

Casey Anthony

R Kelly (until recently)

For you to compare MJ to these people tells me you have zero knowledge of the allegations. MJ is separate case and evidence.   

JJ Moonwlker
19 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I love MJ, I related to him a lot as a teenager when he would talk about how deeply lonely he has felt throughout his life. But we will never know the real truth, and there are quite a few sketchy and uncomfortable facts, on both sides of this situation. 

I just hope everyone finds peace.

please watch this

JJ Moonwlker
19 hours ago, Kattys said:

I’m sorry but what even is this logic. Just because parents don’t see the abuse it doesn’t mean that it’s not happening. Parents can not even be aware that they are pushing away the thoughts that something is very wrong. If your child is molested and you happily agreed to those contacts - you are a bad parent and a bad person too. It’s a terrible thought to be aware of. It’s easier for human psyche to push away those thoughts cause we don’t want to feel bad. I’m sorry but ego is often way too strong. That’s why there were (and are) many religious parents that were blind to priest molesting their child. Even if they had tiny little feeling inside that something is not okay their subconsious would push it away - „he’s a priest, he can’t be bad”. I belive this is the same case here. I know it seems f*cked up but for people it’s easier to turn a blind eye than admit to themselves that they made a huge mistake and ruined their children lives. If you explain to yourself that there is no problem - then for your mind truly there is no problem. This mechanism is well known and studied for years in psychology, for example when father molests children and mother is acting like everything is fine. It’s a way of protecting yourself. But sadly it has tragic consequences. Parents word mean little to nothing for me.

vixdean
8 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

For you to compare MJ to these people tells me you have zero knowledge of the allegations. MJ is separate case and evidence.   

You are basically spamming this thread, posting the same things over and over. 

And let me tell you, that won’t convince people!

Being found innocent or guilty by the justice system, the image of MJ as a pedo will not go away, and the general public will always see him that way.

Kattys
17 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

MJ doesn't pass the eye test, the smell test, the any rational test. He wouldn't not have passed the legal test in the 90s if it wasn't for his $$$. He's a textbook pedo. Textbook. And I know that sucks. He's so beloved. But the truth isn't always easy to accept.

Exactly that. People love to look at money etc, but kinda don't see the psychological part of it? Everything that those men are saying combined with every video evidence of Michael around children just SCREAMS that something is terribly wrong. If you would take away his money and insert average man in those circumstances - people would CRUCIFY that kind of person instantly.

Kattys

Plus people don't really understand how this disorder works. Being a pedophile is not always being this predatory figure, just looking everywhere to rape someone. I read many diagnosis documentation and if I would sum it up in short words I would say - people are just different. There were cases of men very much aware of their behaviour. There were cases of men hating it and wanting the treatment. There were cases of being a victim and abuser in similar period of time, with very little insight of their state of mind. It really is not that simple.

JJ Moonwlker
5 minutes ago, vixdean said:

You are basically spamming this thread, posting the same things over and over. 

And let me tell you, that won’t convince people!

Being found innocent or guilty by the justice system, the image of MJ as a pedo will not go away, and the general public will always see him that way.

Not until they read the court documents and the FBI files

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

Did you make a profile just to spam this thread? :enigma:

Stephen
1 hour ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

Did you even read it? The court is doubling down on exactly what I already said. 

This court case is about seeking money from MJ's estate based on the claims listed in that tweet - negligence, breach etc. on behalf of the estate/company. This is not a case to determine whether or not MJ was guilty. 

Not sure why you're quoting me.

JJ Moonwlker
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

Plus people don't really understand how this disorder works. Being a pedophile is not always being this predatory figure, just looking everywhere to rape someone. I read many diagnosis documentation and if I would sum it up in short words I would say - people are just different. There were cases of men very much aware of their behaviour. There were cases of men hating it and wanting the treatment. There were cases of being a victim and abuser in similar period of time, with very little insight of their state of mind. It really is not that simple.

During the 2005 trial, the Psychologist said he did not have the personality of a Pedophile. And when the FBI raided his house unannounced while MJ was in Nevada filming a music video. The FBI seized all of his computers and looked through the all of his things. They didn't find any child **** but he could have gone to prison if they found any child ****. But what they did found is that he had playboy magazines of women and they found that MJ had collections of Heterosexual ****. And it's the fact he had only 5 accusers, as I said before, normally Pedophiles has in average of 205 victims. For example Harvey Weinstein had 850+ and Epstein had 1,000+ victims. And they've done forensic testing like DNA and fingerprints and found nothing. It's the fact for the past 8 years of these two frauds, no one came out. And LN has been debunked of 60+ lies. To me it sounds like you are in this case. That's why you should go read the court documents and the FBI files. And you can see how many times Wade has kept changing his stories multiple times. For example, in the deposition video in 2016. He claims he was first molested by Michael in Neverland while his family was there. But his mother Joy testified under oath in the deposition video in 2016 said that her and her whole went to the grand canyon including Wade. But in LN, he claims that he was left alone at Neverland with MJ while the family went to the Grand Canyon. So which is it? Then James for example, James claimed he was molested in the train station in 88-92. But with documented proof that the train station was actually built in 94. And Dan Reed admitted there is inconsistencies in the doc. And Dan called James a perjurer after that got exposed.

"Leaving Neverland: Body Language, Lies, Receipts, & Other Observations" https://twitter.com/i/events/1284618439424802816?s=09

DpHitch1992
13 hours ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

You keep saying this but that's what you should be doing instead! 

If you ACUALLY LOOK into the court files, there is more reason to think MJ is guilty NOT innocent. Let alone the amount of witness acounts of staff and friends of mj who did see inappropriate things (no money involved before you even try to state that).

They literally found inappropriate adult magazines in his bedroom with fingerprints of the boys had staying over. Thats one of many things. 

Even if you look at the cases before wade and james, micheal paid millions out of his own money to silence people!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived