Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JJ Moonwlker
Just now, MikeyL said:

MJ is a peado, case closed 

And where is your proof and evidence? Have you read the court documents and the FBI files? Doesn't sound like it and those two accusers have been dismissed 3 times. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vixdean
4 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

You sure you want to believe in these guys when those two were dismissed 3 times recently? 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, Fan Favorite said:

Since we will never have any evidence of what took place at Neverland, this will always just be a case of who you believe more. 

I can’t take people seriously when they automatically discredit those men, though. You can say you believe MJ or the accusers, but ridiculing those men is gross. 

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I'm sorry but why the heck would someone come publicly about their child sexual abuse if it was not true? Especially when the abuser is as huge as MJ. These guys who brought the allegations knew the world would be against them, that there careers and personal lives would suffer in addition to their mental health.  

As we have seen in various abuse cases in the past, just because the court was not able to prove it happened does not mean the abuse did not really occur. 

Michael Jackson stood for a lot of great causes and he is an icon but I believe these guys in the end. 

pedrohemg

MJ is innocent. When he was here with us, he fought hard against those accusations. Nothing was proven against him. Now he's dead, and he can't defend himself anymore. Me and thousands of his fans can do that for him, but I prefer people would let him rest in peace.

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, BlueRose said:

not some people over in this site defending him for having sleepovers f=with children, omg

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Cant believe a gaga fan base supports silencing sexual abuse victims. 

Wade lost because he cant sue MICHEAL JACKSONS ESTATE. Its as clear as that!

Get your head out of the clouds and realise micheal jackson wasnt just the biggest pop star on the planet but also a pedophile

There is no proof or evidence that he was a pedophile. Maybe you should go read the court documents and the FBI files then you can see why those two accusers have been dismissed 3 times.

Moose

I'm so glad the general public all know the truth now, it's OK if a few of the fans don't want to believe it still

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Your deluded. 

Your telling me 5 boys around the same age who slept in micheal jacksons bed at different times all ended up being total liars? Give me a break 

It has been proven and it's in the court documents that MJ never slept in the bed, he slept on the floor or in another room.  https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/03/11/what-about-jacksons-sharing-his-bedroom-with-unrelated-children/

JJ Moonwlker
5 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

I'm so glad the general public all know the truth now, it's OK if a few of the fans don't want to believe it still

We don't believe it because we studied the case and we've read the court documents and the FBI files and it all turned to be bs. 

JJ Moonwlker
21 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Don't hold your breath because you're not going to hear a coherent response to this from any of the MJ apologists here.

JJ Moonwlker
21 hours ago, Reputation King said:

I don’t understand this mentality. If it was anyone else though and they used this defence we’d all be disgusted still. In my mind there’s no excuse. No adult should be having sleepovers with children and no adult should be having these weird interactions with them. He should’ve gone to see a therapist if he had the mindset like that and I’m sure even a therapist would tell him it’s NOT appropriate to have those kinds of “friendships”

Him having a mindset of a child doesn’t excuse that he was a grown man forming inappropriate relationships with children. There is no excuse 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived