Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
17 hours ago, mouiler cul chatte said:

As a person who is still classed as a child this man is disgusting and I wouldn’t go within a 10ft distance of him if he was still alive. No one innocent has that many allegations against them with so much struggle to prove them fake. Gross.

You forget you can't seriously compare him to other accused people.

His giant money make him waaaaaaaaaayyyy more of a target for accusations. Mainly after he paid the first family to get rid of it all, sudenly you're sure he's the perfect cashcow if you accuse him of being a pedo.

Struggle to prove them fake ? Rather the opposite, nothing was ever proved against him if we're fair.

Judging without knowing IS what should make you go "ew".

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
19 hours ago, Reputation King said:

If this was anyone else you would’ve all cancelled them as soon as you heard about the sleepovers. If it was a normal person who was accused of this stuff you’d all believe the accusers. The fact people defend this person just because he was famous and attack the people who have spoken out and are coming forward about their trauma is appalling. 

No, the possibility of an adult traumatized as a kid wishing to be a kid today exists and it's different from being a pedo so no I would be suspicious of course but I wouldn't accuse them directly.

I would let the justice do its job like I do with a celeb' here And I wouldn't believe accusations right away without proofs. Nothing was ever proved despite years of investigation so I don't "cancel" as you said just cause that's today's spirit to systematically cancel in doubt.

Also you could say his money made him more interesting to accuse in the US cause the US justice system can make you rich af if the rich accused person prefer to pay millions in a settlement to save his image.

JJ Moonwlker
21 hours ago, elijahfan said:

That we'll never know for sure because nobody else was in the room.

The truth is in the court documents and the FBI files. The FBI investigated him in 93-94 and 03-05 and found nothing. The FBI raided his house unannounced while MJ was in Nevada filming a music video. They didn't find any child **** but if they did he would have been immediately arrested. And if you want to know the truth then watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime or Tubi or YouTube "Watch Square One: Michael Jackson (2019) - Free Movies | Tubi" https://t.co/oLYBuGpDnr

JJ Moonwlker
21 hours ago, Reputation King said:

Just the fact he was having sleepovers with children is scary in itself.

It's been proven that he never slept in the bed, he slept on the floor.

https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/03/11/what-about-jacksons-sharing-his-bedroom-with-unrelated-children/

The only post-1993 accusation is from the Arvizos and it is not a fact that Michael Jackson shared a bed with the Arvizos. It is a contested allegation which was unanimously rejected by an impartial jury based on persuasive evidence to the contrary. It is accepted that Michael Jackson, on one occasion, at the request of the Arvizos, permitted them to sleep in his bedroom. Not in his bed. His bedroom is a two-storey duplex larger than most people’s houses. The boys asked to sleep in Jackson’s bedroom, with their mother’s consent. He agreed, not wanting to upset a cancer stricken child, but was so uncomfortable about it that he asked a staff member to also sleep in the room as a witness. They slept on the floor, the boys in the bed. This is the only instance after the Chandler case in which an unrelated child is known to have slept in his room. Foolish - but it at least occurred in the presence of a witness, at Jackson’s request, as he understood the potential for a false allegation. After meeting a civil lawyer months later, the Arvizos claimed without evidence that they subsequently slept in Jackson’s bed & Gavin was molested. They said this happened on dates in February 2003. It was later proved that on these dates, Jackson was not even on the ranch. When prosecutors discovered Jackson had an alibi they rewrote the indictment and re-arraigned him on new charges, changing all the dates to circumvent his defence. This corrupt act rendered other parts of their case totally nonsensical, ultimately helping to secure his acquittal. At trial, witnesses said that during the initial dates the Arvizos had in fact been accessing and staying in Jackson’s room in his absence, without permission and in defiance of requests not to. They were also caught going through his belongings & ransacking other rooms. During the new dates - tailored so Jackson was on the ranch without alibi - the Arvizo boys claimed to have slept in his bed with him. But Neverland housekeepers testified that the boys had in fact been staying in their own guest room. Their beds had been slept in every night. There is therefore no factual basis for Cristo’s repeated, aggressive assertions that Jackson kept sharing a bed with children after 1993, leading to more allegations. Far from his only silly and/or false claim tonight, but I haven’t the time to address them all in such detail. C Cristo screeching the words “I don’t care if I have a prejudiced trial” was a particular low point, though. The foolishness to which some public figures will resort in order to defend their untenable positions is quite something to behold. C

JJ Moonwlker
21 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

The pedophile with the most fans.

Wow? So you're still calling someone a pedophile when the two accusers have been dismissed 3 times recently. And where is your proof and evidence that he was? Go read the court documents and the FBI files and go watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime or Tubi or YouTube

Nathaniel Arven
13 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

Wow?

You're all so pressed. I seriously don't care at all.  One can never know the truth. 

Btw 99% of the pedos are in the nature (that is a sure fact), so don't talk to me about court and justice. 

And to answer the Latoya thing. One thing is sure about her is that she lies so damn well and that's cleary a defence mechanism of childhood trauma. 

JJ Moonwlker
39 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

You're all so pressed. I seriously don't care at all.  One can never know the truth. 

Btw 99% of the pedos are in the nature (that is a sure fact), so don't talk to me about court and justice. 

And to answer the Latoya thing. One thing is sure about her is that she lies so damn well and that's cleary a defence mechanism of childhood trauma. 

If you don't care at all then why are you calling someone a pedophile without having any knowledge of the case. The truth is in the court documents and the FBI files. The FBI and the Child Service investigated him in 93-94 and 03-05 and found nothing. They raided his house unannounced while MJ was in Nevada filming a music video. They didn't find any child **** but if they did he would have been immediately arrested. If MJ was truly a pedo then why did he have only 5 accusers. Because pedophiles normally have about 205 victims. For example, Harvey Weinstein had about 858 victims and Epstein had about 1,000's of them. And every single MJ accusers have been proven to be liars. 

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, robboadam said:

I’m an MJ fan and I believe THEM.

Interesting? So you believe in the two accusers that have been dismissed 3 TIMES in court. Before they made the accusations, Wade said in the 2005 trial that nothing happened and he said it under oath. Then when MJ died, not even 24 hours after his death. Wade contacted the members from So You Think You Can Dance? show. That if there was ever a tribute episode, he wanted to be in the episode. And Wade went to his funeral and then he later he performed at the 2009 VMAS with Janet Jackson of the MJ tribute. And backstage before the performance, he was being interviewed and he was wearing MJ's "Bad" piece that MJ gave him and Wade said he wanted to feel closer to MJ for that night. Wade claimed he didn't know about the Estate until 2013. Well the MJ Estate showed in court in 2016 that Wade contacted the estate in 2011, trying to get a job in the MJ One Cirque du Soleil to be a Choreographer but he didn't get the job and the same year he was trying to get the job for Step Up 4 film and again he didn't get the job. Wade in 2011 was trying to sell all the MJ props that MJ gave to Wade on the Julian's website under anonymous. In 2012 he was trying to shop a book deal but the publishers weren't interested. Then just right after the statue of limitations was up in 2013, he makes the accusations. Then when James saw Wade on TV, then James suddenly remembered he was abused but before he got involved in 2014, he was having financial problems. All I have to say is go read the court documents and the FBI files and go watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime or Tubi or YouTube.

Chromatislaps
59 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

and you are a expert on the matter? :oprah: You work at the Behavorial Analysis Unit of the FBI?

JJ Moonwlker
22 hours ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

this is ridicioulos. As someone who experienced a similiar behaviour by someone in my teenage years I definitely believe those guys...

You sure you want to believe in these guys when those two were dismissed 3 times recently? 

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

It's been proven that he never slept in the bed, he slept on the floor.

And that makes it any better? :triggered:

JJ Moonwlker
23 hours ago, Stephen said:

This does NOT mean Michael was innocent. It mean his estate/companies etc. are not responsible for his actions, therefore they don't owe any money to the accusers.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived