Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Reputation King said:

It’s important that he be held accountable regardless of the fact he’s not alive

If he was proven to be 100% guilty then I would expect him to be held accountable.

I don't want to discuss it anymore as this topic is making me feel a bit uneasy. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Here's an example of how he behaved around kids:

If any other man did this people would say "oh he's so good with kids :flutter: he's fun loving :flutter: really nice guy :flutter:" but because it's MJ, this is supposedly malicious :smh:

Oh please. This is front of a camera. You have no idea what he did behind closed doors. 

Big Reputation
34 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't want to discuss it anymore as this topic is making me feel a bit uneasy. 

It is a very heavy topic so I 100% understand. I hope you know I wasn’t coming after you at all with my comments. No bad vibes towards you at all. Please take it easy and take care of yourself, I hope you have an amazing rest of your night :)

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Big Reputation
23 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Oh please. This is front of a camera. You have no idea what he did behind closed doors. 

Exactly and I don’t get how people fail to see that. It’s like just cause he’s a celebrity and that he’s Michael Jackson some people are willing to look the other way without so much as even looking at the other side

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Awakened M

Wow.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

SevenWonder

I will never, ever get people who defend MJ. I also totally get loving his music still - I do. I also like DWUW. I don't judge art based on the life of the artist. But that's just me.

MJ doesn't pass the eye test, the smell test, the any rational test. He wouldn't not have passed the legal test in the 90s if it wasn't for his $$$. He's a textbook pedo. Textbook. And I know that sucks. He's so beloved. But the truth isn't always easy to accept.

Off topic, but not really: My partner's much older brother used to be friends with the actor Sean Astin in the 80s. The two would hang out at Neverland every now and then. To this day, my partner's brother won't talk about anything that went down there. Literally. He shuts down any conversation about it, he becomes a totally different person. It's very, very strange. Too traumatic.

So take that however you all want. I know how I take it. 

Chromatislaps
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Did you think I'd have an MJ avi if I thought he was a pedophile? :oprah:

@Chromatislaps was it you that sent me that documentary made about the Chandler case? I forget the name of it :bradley: but if it was you, share it here please for people who are interested in knowing the truth :kiss:

yeah I think this was the one:

yxi

He is musical genius but he was also attracted to little boys

Agunimon

I'm not sure how you can do a full 180 on this case, yet "Believe Her" during the metoo movement and sexual allegations when it relates to women naming men, or drag James Charles for snapping an underage guy. You would think more people would be more consistent when it came to sexual assault. 

With a pedo when you have the opportunity to search their house u find all the evidence in the world.... happened with the glee star and many other cases... u find the evidence in the house...pictures..letters documents semen **** footage recordings viable non corrupted witnesses for a long period...

DpHitch1992
11 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

I will never, ever get people who defend MJ. I also totally get loving his music still - I do. I also like DWUW. I don't judge art based on the life of the artist. But that's just me.

MJ doesn't pass the eye test, the smell test, the any rational test. He wouldn't not have passed the legal test in the 90s if it wasn't for his $$$. He's a textbook pedo. Textbook. And I know that sucks. He's so beloved. But the truth isn't always easy to accept.

Off topic, but not really: My partner's much older brother used to be friends with the actor Sean Astin in the 80s. The two would hang out at Neverland every now and then. To this day, my partner's brother won't talk about anything that went down there. Literally. He shuts down any conversation about it, he becomes a totally different person. It's very, very strange. Too traumatic.

So take that however you all want. I know how I take it. 

Well said. He literally is a textbook pedophile but so many of his fans idolise him. They cant grasp that someone can be very talented and do nice things but also do terrible things too.

MACATL

I find it interesting that we constantly hear we need to believe female victims of rape instead of trying to make them prove themselves.  However, in the case of MJ, when the circumstantial evidence is significant, folks will bend over backward to throw these alleged victims who were children under the bus just to protect their hero.  

agentprovocate

Michael abused children! its obvious

to think this allegations come just to make money is so sad for all victoms 

would this all happened because everyone would make money true false allegations, then there would be no a rich human on this planet without this allegations.

just because he made good music, its not a fact that he is not able to abuse 

time to wake up! 

Chromatislaps
19 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

This is old Footage LaToya Jackson herself has debunked... Latoya Jackson was being abused by her then husband, and has admitted her ex husband forced her to turn agains her family (not just MJ)...so this "tea" you posted is as stale as it gets.

LadyEnigma

I don't know, I personally think MJ is innocent but I do agree he was a very mentally ill man and he did have weird interactions with children. I do not think he ever assaulted those children in anyway though, I think he genuinely thought it was normal (it's the parents fault for letting them stay with him).

Edit: I totally respect every ones opinion's in this thread and maybe my POV in the future will shift but this is how I feel rn.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived