💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Big Reputation
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You'd call the cops on a guy having a water balloon fight with his sister, cousins, friends, and a few kids? :smh: Parents and adults were always present when people stayed over too :smh: I just don't understand how anyone could think any of this is malicious or how you can jump to the worst conclusions when you clearly don't know all the facts.

A grown man sleeping in the same bed as other people’s children doesn’t concern you at all? 

I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree with no anger or anything towards you or anyone else. I’ve experienced abuse myself and I’m just very defensive of victims having been one myself. I hear similarities big or small to what happened to me and I defend

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
8 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

A grown man sleeping in the same bed as other people’s children doesn’t concern you at all? 

The way you're portraying it is as if he had a little boy stripped and led down a hallway covered with rose petals, had a tickle fight, and assaulted him.

He shared a ROOM with kids (as well as adults, friends, the kids' parents at times, even Elizabeth Taylor but y'all keep ignoring that). The kids took the bed, he and everyone else took the floor.

Not to mention hundreds of families had that privilege, not a single one ever said anything happened, but one man blackmails him, one woman lies on him, and two grown men go back on their stories and sue his estate for millions and you're convinced he was guilty :sharon:

🖤

Big Reputation
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The way you're portraying it is as if he had a little boy stripped and led down a hallway covered with rose petals, had a tickle fight, and assaulted him.

He shared a ROOM with kids (as well as adults, friends, the kids' parents at times, even Elizabeth Taylor but y'all keep ignoring that). The kids took the bed, he and everyone else took the floor.

Still really weird that a grown man would want to have sleepovers with other peoples kids though. 

anyways I’ve given my thoughts on this and I don’t want to argue anymore especially over Michael Jackson

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I understand your point of view and I'm sorry for what you've gone through, I just encourage you to learn about the people you're backing up here.

I stand by them 100%.

GagaSine

I love MJ, I related to him a lot as a teenager when he would talk about how deeply lonely he has felt throughout his life. But we will never know the real truth, and there are quite a few sketchy and uncomfortable facts, on both sides of this situation. 

I just hope everyone finds peace.

rasclautmangos

None of us really have any idea what may or may not have happened to any one of those kids do we? 

I like to believe MJ is innocent, he was acquitted in a court of law, and Wade had his chance to speak out many years ago when Michael was still alive. It is what it is.

Kattys
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

The accusations against Michael only appeared to come about once the world saw the Martin Bashir interview. Everyone was talking about how weird MJ was for having sleepovers with kids. The parents didn't have a problem with it until the rest of the world did.

I’m sorry but what even is this logic. Just because parents don’t see the abuse it doesn’t mean that it’s not happening. Parents can not even be aware that they are pushing away the thoughts that something is very wrong. If your child is molested and you happily agreed to those contacts - you are a bad parent and a bad person too. It’s a terrible thought to be aware of. It’s easier for human psyche to push away those thoughts cause we don’t want to feel bad. I’m sorry but ego is often way too strong. That’s why there were (and are) many religious parents that were blind to priest molesting their child. Even if they had tiny little feeling inside that something is not okay their subconsious would push it away - „he’s a priest, he can’t be bad”. I belive this is the same case here. I know it seems f*cked up but for people it’s easier to turn a blind eye than admit to themselves that they made a huge mistake and ruined their children lives. If you explain to yourself that there is no problem - then for your mind truly there is no problem. This mechanism is well known and studied for years in psychology, for example when father molests children and mother is acting like everything is fine. It’s a way of protecting yourself. But sadly it has tragic consequences. Parents word mean little to nothing for me.

Glamourpuss
Just now, Kattys said:

I’m sorry but what even is this logic. Just because parents don’t see the abuse it doesn’t mean that it’s not happening. Parents can not even be aware that they are pushing away the thoughts that something is very wrong. If your child is molested and you happily agreed to those contacts - you are a bad parent and a person. It’s easier for human psyche to push away those thoughts cause we don’t want to feel bad. I’m sorry but ego is often way too strong. That’s why there were (and are) many religious parents that were blind to priest molesting their child. Even if they had tiny little feeling inside that something is not okay their subconsious would push it away - „he’s a priest, he can’t be bad”. I belive this is the same case here. I know it seems f*cked up but for people it’s easier to turn a blind eye then admit to themselves that they made a huge mistake and ruined their children lives. If you explain to yourself that there is no problem - then for your mind truly there is no problem. This mechanism is well known and studied for years in psychology, for example when father molests children and mother is acting like everything is fine. It’s a way of protecting yourself. But sadly it has tragic consequences. Parents word mean little to nothing for me.

When I wrote that I didn't mean for it to come across in the way that you saw it. I am aware that parents can not notice abuse. 

I mentioned the parents because I think they were aware how innocent it was because they often slept over themselves. But when the world started talking about how weird that behavior is they saw an opportunity to get a lot of money and turned against Michael Jackson. It seemed to happen over night. 

Kattys
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

He was eccentric. I think he wanted to be like a real life Willy Wonka. He wanted to be somebody the kids could look up to and have fun with and that's why he created his own Neverland. 

You can have the best intentions in the world but still abuse people. It’s happening and it’s real in many many cases. We can explain how and why things are but - even if you were abused and end up abusing others (even if you didn’t know that it’s bad!) - it’s still abuse. I wouldn’t be surprisef if he suffered this kind of trauma in his childhood and later just repeat that cycle, thinking that everything is normal.

SEANGT

This post doesn't actually say what the specific claim was in this court case. It could have nothing to do with whether or not MJ molested anyone lmao. Anyway he was a pedo and nobody will ever change their minds on the topic either way

Kattys
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

When I wrote that I didn't mean for it to come across in the way that you saw it. I am aware that parents can not notice abuse. 

I mentioned the parents because I think they were aware how innocent it was because they often slept over themselves. But when the world started talking about how weird that behavior is they saw an opportunity to get a lot of money and turned against Michael Jackson. It seemed to happen over night. 

Ok I get you, I never followed his case that close. Still financial motivation of parents isn’t that relevant for me, there is just a lot more too look at (Michael behaviour, kids behaviour, etc) than what parents did. It’s a piece of a puzzle but from psychological point of view not so important (if you know what I mean, they’re not the subject for me).

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

You can have the best intentions in the world but still abuse people. It’s happening and it’s real in many many cases. We can explain how and why things are but - even if you were abused and end up abusing others (even if you didn’t know that it’s bad!) - it’s still abuse. I wouldn’t be surprisef if he suffered this kind of trauma in his childhood and later just repeat that cycle, thinking that everything is normal.

I know this. I'm not naive. I've already said Michael Jackson was a unique case. If it was anybody else I wouldn't be questioning the allegations but his behaviour made him stand out and I think it's important to analyse why he was the way that he was in order to figure out what he was capable of. 

Big Reputation
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know this. I'm not naive. I've already said Michael Jackson was a unique case. If it was anybody else I wouldn't be questioning the allegations but his behaviour made him stand out and I think it's important to analyse why he was the way that he was in order to figure out what he was capable of. 

It’s important that he be held accountable regardless of the fact he’s not alive. I think people understand that he was a victim of abuse too

Suuus
4 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I'm sorry but why the heck would someone come publicly about their child sexual abuse if it was not true? Especially when the abuser is as huge as MJ. These guys who brought the allegations knew the world would be against them, that there careers and personal lives would suffer in addition to their mental health.  

As we have seen in various abuse cases in the past, just because the court was not able to prove it happened does not mean the abuse did not really occur. 

Michael Jackson stood for a lot of great causes and he is an icon but I believe these guys in the end. 

Money

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Elvis, Cher, Bowie to name a few aren't cancelled

Yet. There's some stuff about Bowie that is being discussed right now. I'm surprised it hasn't blown up yet.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived