💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

You know her abusive husband forced her to do this, right? :lolly: she and Michael made up afterwards.

🖤

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Your deluded. 

Your telling me 5 boys around the same age who slept in micheal jacksons bed at different times all ended up being total liars? Give me a break 

Believe what you want :yennefer:

But you should know you're believing a dad's accusations that the kid denied, a mom's accusations that the kids were coached into repeating (law enforcement's words, not mine), and two grown men who defended him in court and stayed fans and staunch defenders after his death until it became more beneficial to their pockets to do otherwise.

And you're believing these people over thousands of others who had the same experiences and maintain that he's innocent.

But again, believe whatever you want :yennefer:

🖤

Nathaniel Arven
Just now, PartySick said:

You know her abusive husband forced her to do this, right? :lolly: she and Michael made up afterwards.

So you can force someone to accuse one's brother of a crime like that ? I don't believe in those sorts of conspiracies. I do believe that smoke comes with fire though. 

pachinko
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

We all know the truth no matter the outcome 

Michael Jackson remains unbothered. :huntyga:

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

So you can force someone to accuse one's brother of a crime like that ? I don't believe in those sorts of conspiracies. I do believe that smoke comes with fire though. 

Do you not know how abusive relationships work? Or? :oprah:

Whatever, I said don't quote me :toofunny: people either believe tabloid trash or they don't, I'm not here to change anyone's mind.

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Michael Jackson remains unbothered. :huntyga:

Unbreakable* :diane:

You can try to stop me but it won't do a thing :legend:

No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here :legend:

Through all the lies and silly games :legend:

I will still remain the same :legend:

I'm unbreakable :legend:

🖤

js4754394o9823

Everyday:

F*ck the police

F*ck the system, government is lying

Rich people are doing what they want

When Michael with millions of dollars is winning a case:

It must be true, he won... in court... 

He's innocent, can we stream his songs now? :D

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

DpHitch1992
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Believe what you want :yennefer:

But you should know you're believing a dad's accusations that the kid denied, a mom's accusations that the kids were coached into repeating (law enforcement's words, not mine), and two grown men who defended him in court and stayed fans and staunch defenders after his death until it became more beneficial to their pockets to do otherwise.

And you're believing these people over thousands of others who had the same experiences and maintain that he's innocent.

But again, believe whatever you want :yennefer:

You can believe what you want too but every answer your giving me just screams someone who doesn't understand the way sexual abuse works.

Have you even watched the leaving neverland documentary? Wade and james defended him because they loved him. It wasn't until they had kids of their own until they realised it wasn't right what happened with micheal. 

Big Reputation

If this was anyone else you would’ve all cancelled them as soon as you heard about the sleepovers. If it was a normal person who was accused of this stuff you’d all believe the accusers. The fact people defend this person just because he was famous and attack the people who have spoken out and are coming forward about their trauma is appalling. 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

PEZ
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations 

People declaring that "justice was served" this week are living in some whole other reality apart from ours. I hope to visit it someday, it sounds blissful.

#4 on this list always struck me as particularly damning. How can that one be defended or explained away? That they changed or bathed in front of each other but it wasn't sexual? Because I don't think I would buy that explanation, it's too sus.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s p*nis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

Admittedly I am not very impartial, I get upset and defensive over my own childhood sexual abuse and thus always believed the accusers and thought MJ was guilty of something, though admittedly I don't think we can conclusively prove anything now, only the people who were there know the truth.

⚡🐲

PartySick
4 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

You can believe what you want too but every answer your giving me just screams someone who doesn't understand the way sexual abuse works.

Nah, I just have my own 20 some odd years of sexual abuse and assault in my childhood and adolescence. Other than that, I remain clueless :huntyga:

/s :dry:

This is another reason why I can't debate this sh*t. It's upsetting as hell to see people fawn over these obvious liars when there are so many of us out there who can't be open about our experiences.

Don't call yourself an ally of abuse victims if you're going to give false and disproven allegations the same merit as real traumas.

🖤

PunkTheFunk
8 minutes ago, PEZ said:

#4 on this list always struck me as particularly damning. How can that one be defended or explained away? That they changed or bathed in front of each other but it wasn't sexual? Because I don't think I would buy that explanation, it's too sus.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s p*nis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

Don't hold your breath because you're not going to hear a coherent response to this from any of the MJ apologists here.

Naak Le Vaar
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations 

People declaring that "justice was served" this week are living in some whole other reality apart from ours. I hope to visit it someday, it sounds blissful.

Ah yes Vanity Fair is where I go to for real journalism. These "facts" sound like lies strung up by mad twitter stans. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

If this was anyone else you would’ve all cancelled them as soon as you heard about the sleepovers. If it was a normal person who was accused of this stuff you’d all believe the accusers. The fact people defend this person just because he was famous and attack the people who have spoken out and are coming forward about their trauma is appalling. 

It's a unique case with Michael because he had a child-like innocence even though he was a full grown man. He yearned for his childhood and wanted to be friends with little boys because he still saw himself as one. He had to grow up too fast and was abused by his father who made him perform from a very young age. We could vilify him based on how it appears - a man getting too close to little boys or we can analyse and learn to understand why MJ chose to play with children. Just because it looks wrong to the observer doesn't mean it is. 

From studying Michael over the years and from what I've learnt about the false allegations and the backgrounds of the people who accused him, I fully believe he's innocent. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived