💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

xoxojohnwayne

this is ridicioulos. As someone who experienced a similiar behaviour by someone in my teenage years I definitely believe those guys...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo
14 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/10-undeniable-facts-about-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations 

People declaring that "justice was served" this week are living in some whole other reality apart from ours. I hope to visit it someday, it sounds blissful.

the hypocrisy of GGD, they try to burn James Charles for sexting a 16 yrs old while MJ's heavily predatory conduct goes overlooked 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Stephen

This does NOT mean Michael was innocent. It mean his estate/companies etc. are not responsible for his actions, therefore they don't owe any money to the accusers.

Emvee

Since we will never have any evidence of what took place at Neverland, this will always just be a case of who you believe more. 

I can’t take people seriously when they automatically discredit those men, though. You can say you believe MJ or the accusers, but ridiculing those men is gross. 

gumzy3000

I'm sorry but why the heck would someone come publicly about their child sexual abuse if it was not true? Especially when the abuser is as huge as MJ. These guys who brought the allegations knew the world would be against them, that there careers and personal lives would suffer in addition to their mental health.  

As we have seen in various abuse cases in the past, just because the court was not able to prove it happened does not mean the abuse did not really occur. 

Michael Jackson stood for a lot of great causes and he is an icon but I believe these guys in the end. 

trolly troll troll

ThomasDelGaga
38 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

Just the fact he was having sleepovers with children is scary in itself.

Yep. completely disgusting and unnerving. 

Big Reputation
1 minute ago, ThomasDelGaga said:

Yep. completely disgusting and unnerving. 

The fact some people don’t see a problem with that though 😬

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

JusKeepBreathin

Wade is a pig because of what he did to Britney. I don't put any lying past him.

If Macaulay Culkin says it's real I'll believe him. 

At this point people just want the money of a dead man.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BlueRose

not some people over in this site defending him for having sleepovers f=with children, omg

DpHitch1992

Cant believe a gaga fan base supports silencing sexual abuse victims. 

Wade lost because he cant sue MICHEAL JACKSONS ESTATE. Its as clear as that!

Get your head out of the clouds and realise micheal jackson wasnt just the biggest pop star on the planet but also a pedophile

PartySick
32 minutes ago, Stephen said:

This does NOT mean Michael was innocent. It mean his estate/companies etc. are not responsible for his actions, therefore they don't owe any money to the accusers.

This is why I didn't post this here myself^

MJ is 100% innocent and it's clear to anyone with half a brain that Wade and James are just in it for money but this case specifically says, innocent or not, the estate doesn't owe them a dime. It has nothing to do with allegations.

23 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I'm sorry but why the heck would someone come publicly about their child sexual abuse if it was not true?

It's the same reason Evan Chandler tried to extort him, black mail him, and then went to civil court when MJ wouldn't pay rather than pressing charges when Jordan Chandler was supposedly molested, despite Jordan maintaining that he was never touched until Evan drugged him. Evan was also in it for revenge since Michael was so close to his fractured family. California law was actually changed because of this case. They proceeded with the civil suit before the state went on with a criminal charge leaving MJ two options:

1) Defend in the civil suit by providing alibis and defense which also informs the criminal prosecutors of your defense BEFORE your trial.

2) Settle the civil suit and get a fair criminal trial. He chose this option.

It's the same reason the Arvizo matriarch coached her kids to lie, not only on Michael, but everyone from Jay Leno, George Lopez, and even a guard at a damn JC Penny.

It's the same reason Martin Bashir told Michael to hold little boys' hands and put out that garbage documentary of his with every second being warped, taken out of context, or played as some malicious theater.

And it's the same reason Wade had been defending MJ for decades but when he was turned down for jobs at the estate and a job at the MJ tribute shows, he suddenly recalls being abused and instantly sues for millions of dollars. James hops on with his stories of being molested in imaginary buildings and from the other side of the planet and here we are :vegas: with them still trying to get money and mulling around the idea of a second gore p*rn mockumentary about experiences they never had.

And here's all the "believe the accusers!!!" people who don't realize how f*cking triggering and upsetting it is to see these liars get worldwide press despite their obviously malicious and greedy intentions while the rest of us sit with our trauma in silence.

As a survivor of both child sexual abuse and sexual assault, I feel 100% confident in my assertion that Michael Jackson is, was, and will always be INNOCENT. Period. You can't take the word of one greedy man, one mentally unstable mom, and two grown men asking for cash over the words of THOUSANDS of families and friends that met, knew, and loved him for years.

Anyone who believes Michael is guilty of anything other than being naive, honestly stupid, with who he trusted has no clue what the facts are. Like the people posting he had "sleepovers with kids" ignoring the fact that there were always other adults present. Sometimes the kids' parents even joined.

Don't quote me 'cause I'm sick to death of having to debate this topic but I will ALWAYS defend this man.

black and white love GIF

🖤

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

MJ is 100% innocent and it's clear to anyone with half a brain that Wade and James are just in it for money but this case specifically says, innocent or not, the estate doesn't owe them a dime. It has nothing to do with allegations.

It's the same reason Evan Chandler tried to extort him, black mail him, and then went to civil court when MJ wouldn't pay rather than pressing charges when Jordan Chandler was supposedly molested, despite Jordan maintaining that he was never touched until Evan drugged him. Evan was also in it for revenge since Michael was so close to his fractured family. California law was actually changed because of this case. They proceeded with the civil suit before the state went on with a criminal charge leaving MJ two options:

1) Defend in the civil suit by providing alibis and defense which also informs the criminal prosecutors of your defense BEFORE your trial.

It's the same reason the Arvizo matriarch coached her kids to lie, not only on Michael, but everyone from Jay Leno, George Lopez, and even a guard at a damn JC Penny.

It's the same reason Martin Bashir told Michael to hold little boys' hands and put out that garbage documentary of his with every second being warped, taken out of context, or played as some malicious theater.

And it's the same reason Wade had been defending MJ for decades but when he was turned down for jobs at the estate and a job at the MJ tribute shows, he suddenly recalls being abused and instantly sues for millions of dollars. James hops on with his stories of being molested in imaginary buildings and from the other side of the planet and here we are :vegas: with them still trying to get money and mulling around the idea of a second gore p*rn mockumentary about experiences they never had.

And here's all the "believe the accusers!!!" people who don't realize how f*cking triggering and upsetting it is to see these liars get worldwide press despite their obviously malicious and greedy intentions while the rest of us sit with our trauma in silence.

As a survivor of both child sexual abuse and sexual assault, I feel 100% confident in my assertion that Michael Jackson is, was, and will always be INNOCENT. Period. You can't take the word of one greedy man, one mentally unstable mom, and two grown men asking for cash over the words of THOUSANDS of families and friends that met, knew, and loved him for years.

Anyone who believes Michael is guilty of anything other than being naive, honestly stupid, with who he trusted has no clue what the facts are. Like the people posting he had "sleepovers with kids" ignoring the fact that there were always other adults present. Sometimes the kids' parents even joined.

Don't quote me 'cause I'm sick to death of having to debate this topic but I will ALWAYS defend this man.

black and white love GIF

tenor.gif

DpHitch1992
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

black and white love GIF

Your deluded. 

Your telling me 5 boys around the same age who slept in micheal jacksons bed at different times all ended up being total liars? Give me a break 

PartySick
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

tenor.gif

Did you think I'd have an MJ avi if I thought he was a pedophile? :oprah:

@Chromatislaps was it you that sent me that documentary made about the Chandler case? I forget the name of it :bradley: but if it was you, share it here please for people who are interested in knowing the truth :kiss:

🖤

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived