đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson Win Legal Case From The Grave Against Finding Neverland

RAMROD

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Nah, I just have my own 20 some odd years of sexual abuse and assault in my childhood and adolescence. Other than that, I remain clueless :huntyga:

/s :dry:

This is another reason why I can't debate this sh*t. It's upsetting as hell to see people fawn over these obvious liars when there are so many of us out there who can't be open about our experiences.

Don't call yourself an ally of abuse victims if you're going to give false and disproven allegations the same merit as real traumas.

Sorry to hear that you have had to go through that, i really am.

I have also gone through abuse myself and its why i stand by them though

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
10 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Sorry to hear that you have had to go through that, i really am.

I have also gone through abuse myself and its why i stand by them though

I understand your point of view and I'm sorry for what you've gone through, I just encourage you to learn about the people you're backing up here.

đź–¤

Big Reputation
17 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's a unique case with Michael because he had a child-like innocence even though he was a full grown man. He yearned for his childhood and wanted to be friends with little boys because he still saw himself as one. He had to grow up too fast and was abused by his father who made him perform from a very young age. We could vilify him based on how it appears - a man getting too close to little boys or we can analyse and learn to understand why MJ chose to play with children. Just because it looks wrong to the observer doesn't mean it is. 

From studying Michael over the years and from what I've learnt about the false allegations and the backgrounds of the people who accused him, I fully believe he's innocent. 

I don’t understand this mentality. If it was anyone else though and they used this defence we’d all be disgusted still. In my mind there’s no excuse. No adult should be having sleepovers with children and no adult should be having these weird interactions with them. He should’ve gone to see a therapist if he had the mindset like that and I’m sure even a therapist would tell him it’s NOT appropriate to have those kinds of “friendships”

Him having a mindset of a child doesn’t excuse that he was a grown man forming inappropriate relationships with children. There is no excuse 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Defmix100
54 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

If this was anyone else you would’ve all cancelled them...

Elvis, Cher, Bowie to name a few aren't cancelled

PartySick
25 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

I don’t understand this mentality. If it was anyone else though and they used this defence we’d all be disgusted still. In my mind there’s no excuse. No adult should be having sleepovers with children and no adult should be having these weird interactions with them. He should’ve gone to see a therapist if he had the mindset like that and I’m sure even a therapist would tell him it’s NOT appropriate to have those kinds of “friendships”

Him having a mindset of a child doesn’t excuse that he was a grown man forming inappropriate relationships with children. There is no excuse 

Here's an example of how he behaved around kids:

If any other man did this people would say "oh he's so good with kids :flutter: he's fun loving :flutter: really nice guy :flutter:" but because it's MJ, this is supposedly malicious :smh:

đź–¤

Glamourpuss
38 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

I think somebody probably should have intervened and explained to Michael how he can't hang out with children because he's a full grown man and it's inappropriate. Somebody should have told him how it appears to other people. But I believe nobody did because at the time it was happening, they knew it was innocent. 

The accusations against Michael only appeared to come about once the world saw the Martin Bashir interview. Everyone was talking about how weird MJ was for having sleepovers with kids. The parents didn't have a problem with it until the rest of the world did.

If there hadn't been all this hyperbole with the media jumping on board and everyone getting outraged it may not have got as bad as it did but just like cancel culture nobody looks at motives or intent anymore. If it looks bad then that means it is and there's no point analysing according to people who just want to cancel.

TheDreamking
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

He hosted sleepovers with children and apparently “nothing” happened 

please 

Sour Candy is coming! 

Big Reputation
22 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Elvis, Cher, Bowie to name a few aren't cancelled

I was more saying if it wasn’t a famous person

Big Reputation
23 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Here's an example of how he behaved around kids:

If any other man did this people would say "oh he's so good with kids :flutter: he's fun loving :flutter: really nice guy :flutter:" but because it's MJ, this is supposedly malicious :smh:

If anyone went up to random kids and started doing this stuff nobody would be thinking “he’s good with kids” the police would be called probably. This stuff is uncomfortable but the sleepovers are what’s really disturbing

Big Reputation
9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think somebody probably should have intervened and explained to Michael how he can't hang out with children because he's a full grown man and it's inappropriate. Somebody should have told him how it appears to other people. But I believe nobody did because at the time it was happening, they knew it was innocent. 

The accusations against Michael only appeared to come about once the world saw the Martin Bashir interview. Everyone was talking about how weird MJ was for having sleepovers with kids. The parents didn't have a problem with it until the rest of the world did.

If there hadn't been all this hyperbole with the media jumping on board and everyone getting outraged it may not have got as bad as it did but just like cancel culture nobody looks at motives or intent anymore. If it looks bad then that means it is and there's no point analysing according to people who just want to cancel.

To me the parents didn’t have a problem with it cause it was a famous person taking interest in their child. He also would buy the family’s lavish gifts or take them on trips so he kind of bought their trust.

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

If anyone went up to random kids and started doing this stuff nobody would be thinking “he’s good with kids” the police would be called probably. This stuff is uncomfortable but the sleepovers are what’s really disturbing

He was eccentric. I think he wanted to be like a real life Willy Wonka. He wanted to be somebody the kids could look up to and have fun with and that's why he created his own Neverland. 

mouiler cul chatte

As a person who is still classed as a child this man is disgusting and I wouldn’t go within a 10ft distance of him if he was still alive. No one innocent has that many allegations against them with so much struggle to prove them fake. Gross.

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

You'd call the cops on a guy having a water balloon fight with his sister, cousins, friends, and a few kids? :smh: Parents and adults were always present when people stayed over too :smh: I just don't understand how anyone could think any of this is malicious or how you can jump to the worst conclusions when you clearly don't know all the facts.

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

He was eccentric. I think he wanted to be like a real life Willy Wonka. He wanted to be somebody the kids could look up to and have fun with. 

More than that, it was the kids that never stole from him, lied on him, etc. Even with the accusations, it was the parents making them and they always had suspect motives.

He always thought kids were pure and innocent. He speculated that war, crime, overcrowded prisons, racism, etc were all a direct result of people having their childhoods damaged or taken from them. Even with himself, he knew the reason he always felt alone and damaged was because his dad had him performing in clubs and bars before he was even ten, constantly making fun of his appearance, saying "you can't be my son, your nose is too big", beating him and his brothers, sh*t like that. He never got to be a kid. He was 5 and then he was 40 until he was in his 30s.

You can't blame the guy for wanting to live out some childish things like water balloon fights and Easter egg hunts later in life. And you can't blame him for traveling the world and doing his best to make sure any kids that are suffering can have at least a day or a moment just to be innocent and carefree like kids are supposed to be; like he wished he could have when he was younger.

He didn't lust for children, he just loved kids. He wasn't an abuser, he was abused.

đź–¤

Runway

People who were also declared “innocent”

OJ Simpson

Casey Anthony

R Kelly (until recently)

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived