đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is today's biggest pop star?

flyaway

Featured Posts

Awakened M

This truly is an interesting topic to introduce. I'll comment later once I have a more mindset cause imma a drunk ass bitch that will stan Gaga perioT.

Pablo Vittar, Reol, Luisa, Anitta, etc. These international gurls are not to be played with!!! Omg they give everytime!!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagasfirstnose
6 hours ago, Charles Leclerc said:

Unpopular opinion: No one :trollga:

I like Dua, Billie Ariana etc. but pop music is dying.
If I want to listening pop music, I always listening to 1990-2010 pop songs 

Sort of agree. It feels very spread out. It's not like the past where you could say it was Michael Jackson or Madonna. It's much more generic these days.

Taylucifer
26 minutes ago, pachinko said:

No males? :reductive:

exactly:bon:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

I'm not sure I'd class Adele as "pop"; she has a lot of R&B, Soul, Jazz influence in her music, moreso than pop I would say

true, just when I think of pop stars I generally just think of biggest artists so that's why I included her:kiss:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Anderson123

Gaga, Ariana, Taylor Swift and Beyoncé. 

Billie and Dua are way too recent to really be called "Biggest pop star".

Male artists: Bruno Mars, The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran.

FFXIV WhiteMage

The trio of streaming force: Ariana, Billie, and Dua :firega:

Taylor is receiving critical acclaim but I don’t think she’s the “pop girl” right now. She’s still commercially successful though. As she should :ally:

JanStan

I don’t even think it’s a debate that it’s Taylor. Commercial acclaim, critical acclaim, etc etc. But it’s nice to see that there are a lot of women killin it on multiple fronts. 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Dua of course

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

go and stream future nostalgia while you’re at it 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

sexy

In terms of raw commercial appeal in the United States, Taylor is in a league of her own. Adele has similar mass appeal, but only 3 major albums without a release in over 5 years, and so can't be compared to the consistency Taylor has. I think that's the most important thing to remember about Taylor's success – say what you will about her as an artist, but her appeal certainly isn't a fluke. She somehow manages to expand upon her artistry with every release, and has yet to experience a true "flop era." Her ability to avoid oversaturation/make the GP tired of her is freakin insane.

But if we're talking worldwide, I think it has to be Bad Bunny. He's a streaming powerhouse popular in dozens of countries, and has certainly been at the forefront of the current Latin-trap wave in the U.S.

Luke78619
13 hours ago, Jose P said:

The gays hear a guitar string and they think they’re in Nashville

:air: I hate you :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived