💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is today's biggest pop star?

flyaway

Featured Posts

Jose P
17 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

I know! But most of these streams Taylor gets are from the US.. no one really listens to her outside the states lol 

3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Babes, Reputation was the best selling female album of 2017 and Lover was the best selling album by a solo artist of 2019. Not that big?

Yes that’s worldwide btw. It seems to me like many people tell themselves Taylor is only big in the US to cope with her success and convince themselves of a delusion

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

No... these are the most streamed females on Spotify this decade so far, worldwide.

Shook at our queen being #5 with girlies in their 20s, werk.

Also shook @ how we have half as many streams as Taylor, but I guess she does release an album like every couple months. If only...

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Delaytica said:

Shook at our queen being #5 with girlies in their 20s, werk.

Also shook @ how we have half as many streams as Taylor, but I guess she does release an album like every couple months. If only...

Also shook at Doja beating Nicki, werk!!!

Charles Leclerc
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Babes, Reputation was the best selling female album of 2017 and Lover was the best selling album by a solo artist of 2019. Not that big?

Babes, of course she sold plenty of them, she’s got big fanbase in the US, but her most successful SINGLES aren’t pop. Like I just said it before she’s big, but she’s far from being the most successful pop artist. Most of her pop songs don’t have longevity, just look at her chart history. 

Gabi001
2 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

LADY GAGA :firega:

I think Gaga is no longer competing with other pop girls because she has legendary status now. She is actress, universally acclaimed artist, kindness activist and official tricon. :firega:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Charles Leclerc
10 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yes that’s worldwide btw. It seems to me like many people tell themselves Taylor is only big in the US to cope with her success and convince themselves of a delusion

U guys always come with Spotify and Apple lol. Of course she‘s got lot streams, cause Spotify and Apple are mostly used in the US. Most countries still using Youtube as streaming service and u can see her views aren’t that big on Youtube

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Charles Leclerc said:

U guys always come with Spotify and Apple lol. Of course she‘s got lot streams, cause Spotify and Apple are mostly used in the US. Most countries still using Youtube as streaming service and u can see her views aren’t that big on Youtube

I wasn’t talking about streams but overall sales :kiss:

Charles Leclerc
Just now, Jose P said:

I wasn’t talking about streams but overall sales :kiss:

And I was talking about her pop songs :kiss:

Admin
8 minutes ago, Charles Leclerc said:

This is a lie.

Charles Leclerc
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is a lie.

Can u explain it? Sources? :trollga:
Most countries are still using Youtube as streaming service, that’s a fact.

Admin
4 minutes ago, Charles Leclerc said:

Can u explain it? Sources? :trollga:
Most countries are still using Youtube as streaming service, that’s a fact.

You are the one making a (false) claim, you should be the one providing sources lmao

weed

Ariana, Dua, Billie

Ariana by far the biggest, but she's been around since 2012 (singing) so.. prob Billie

Better Day
1 hour ago, PopMusicForever said:

I know! But most of these streams Taylor gets are from the US.. no one really listens to her outside the states lol 

How do you know? You are from the US. I am from the UK and she’s massive here. 

Together You And I!

Better Day
36 minutes ago, Charles Leclerc said:

What world are you living in? Spotify and Apple Music is massive worldwide. Most people who listen to music are streaming it nowadays. 

Together You And I!

Archived