Billie Eilish covers British Vogue

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco
15 hours ago, Helxig said:

People can have major depression and  choose to confidently display their bodies on their own terms. People can have major depressive disorders and still make informed and good decisions about their lives and their bodies. I know this very well.

And we all know that Billie can say no to whatever she wants to, and has done many times in the past, and this was definitely all her choice. I think you may be projecting onto her what you're assuming with her facial expressions. To me upon first impression she came across as strong, confident, stoic, in charge, with her facial and body language

"Experts in interpersonal communication have estimated that nonverbal communication constitutes approximately 70 percent of what is involved in communication. In other words, only about 30 percent of communication involves the actual words that we use."

Fresco
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Ok. I've never seen this before. It's a very different fun flirty mood. If this was what they wanted to convey in the photos, they should to get a refund from the photographer. 

Kattys
38 minutes ago, Fresco said:

"Experts in interpersonal communication have estimated that nonverbal communication constitutes approximately 70 percent of what is involved in communication. In other words, only about 30 percent of communication involves the actual words that we use."

Jesus christ, let me breathe.

I have depression but I smile in every picture. You can have depression and smile A LOT. You can have still face and be perfectly happy. :toofunny:

alsemanche
44 minutes ago, Fresco said:

you're doing the most aren't you? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

dynamite

I can't believe this discussion about her facial expression is still going on.

StrawberryBlond

She looks great. I've said from the beginning that it's clear she's a naturally pretty girl who tried to downplay her looks. It's a very natural phase to go through for many girls but once they turn 18, it's common for them to go the other way. This is the downside to achieving fame at such a young age with a particular image. If you deviate from that image later on, whether it's becoming more sexual or simply more feminine, your fans and the public are quick to call you out for apparently selling your soul. I saw it happen to Avril Lavigne and Lorde when they got girlier and sexier as they got older. That's why becoming famous when you're a bit older and settled in your image and output can be better as you're less likely to do a complete 180 and potentially lose fans. I just hope this is what she wants and no one's forcing her to change as I imagine record executives are loving the idea that she wants to show off her body as they know sex sells. Her statements remind me of when Xtina was going wild in her Stripped era. These viewpoints won't always necessarily last forever but this is certainly the most drastic image change I've seen from debut album to sophomore album since Xtina.

Helxig
11 hours ago, alsemanche said:

you're doing the most aren't you? 

It's time to just stop engaging :huntyga: there's no open conversation with someone as stubborn as a bull

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Cavadour

Bold move :shocked: Not surprised :omg: We knew she had the body:heat:

Will she go back to baggies after that :sick: ?

Hi-res :

Billie Unleash indeed (but she still needs to unlish her voice...)

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived