💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish covers British Vogue

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Gagasfirstnose
11 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

You didn't read the interview, huh :bear: . She also said years ago in an interview that she doesn't want to wear baggy clothes forever and dress and feel like a woman. She is an advocate for body positivity, not hiding your body. What is wrong with that?

Well nothing in principle. She looks good.  It's just she was one of the few popstars that didn't resort to getting down in lingerie. Does dressing like a woman and not hiding your body mean resorting to trad "sexy" gear. Ironically, it feels like she's conforming. It's just an observation.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga

???

Twelve pages and apparently, this site and members are so easily impressed with bras, tight clothes and showing off of some skin.. like chile this photoshoot is not the second coming of Jezus, relax

nostalgia’s for geeks

Way0ut

This thread is just another opportunity for some GGD members to embarrass themselves. I get it...you hate women. 

Helxig
8 hours ago, Fresco said:

Have you not read any of my previous responses. You have to come for me again with this. I read her facial expressions. Her face says sad and angry. She has depression. Depression doesn't go away just because you put on underwear to appear on the cover of a fasion magazine.

To me she doesn't look confident in the pictures, she looks sad and angry.

People can have major depression and  choose to confidently display their bodies on their own terms. People can have major depressive disorders and still make informed and good decisions about their lives and their bodies. I know this very well.

And we all know that Billie can say no to whatever she wants to, and has done many times in the past, and this was definitely all her choice. I think you may be projecting onto her what you're assuming with her facial expressions. To me upon first impression she came across as strong, confident, stoic, in charge, with her facial and body language

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Well nothing in principle. She looks good.  It's just she was one of the few popstars that didn't resort to getting down in lingerie. Does dressing like a woman and not hiding your body mean resorting to trad "sexy" gear. Ironically, it feels like she's conforming. It's just an observation.

The whole point is that she has the freedom to do what she wants without being judged. She says it in the interview. She isn't doing it to be sexy for shock value. She's literally saying "I want to be able to do what I want with my body, whether it's walking about naked or wearing 50 layers or baggy clothing". The whole point is not judge and dictate what she needs to wear and not wear, but y'all still doing just that.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

???

Twelve pages and apparently, this site and members are so easily impressed with bras, tight clothes and showing off of some skin.. like chile this photoshoot is not the second coming of Jezus, relax

Congrats on missing the point I guess

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Mars

Good job, Billie.

Using HER power to say something that is so critically important todays society for both young women and young men and if you don't understand it go and take a long look in the mirror and have a conversation with yourself.

Some of the comment on this thread are f*cking backwards, misogynistic and plain dumb. Good luck in life you misogynistic f*cks.

GreenDiamond

Knew that she will throwaway baggy clothes and capitalize on her not being sexy during the first era 

It is quite smart tactic tbh

TheSlash
3 hours ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Well, it's Billie's decision after all as it was hers to wear baggy clothes all those years. I think it's just her way of expressing that she's okay with her body and doesn't give a sh!t about other people's opinions anymore. But it's definitely not her "conforming". In fact, she doesn't need to bc she was successful without literally stripping down :trollga: .

Ew, David!

S0436

Surely this is just a one-off magazine makeover?  I cannot imagine her writhing on stage looking like Britney circa 2003.  And I cannot picture her stans from wearing baggy tops and green hair to wearing corsets and blonde wigs.  Maybe this is all a ‘social experiment’ afterall. 

ProfessionalClown
9 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

???

The point is she’s been criticized recently for her body and throughout her career for wearing baggy clothes and saying she doesn’t wanna be sexualized (understandably)

this is her owning her body and showing she can do whatever the hell she wants and look STUNNING doing it. It’s not just about the look, it’s the context behind it.

ProfessionalClown
5 hours ago, S0436 said:

Surely this is just a one-off magazine makeover?  I cannot imagine her writhing on stage looking like Britney circa 2003.  And I cannot picture her stans from wearing baggy tops and green hair to wearing corsets and blonde wigs.  Maybe this is all a ‘social experiment’ afterall. 

You’re on a Gaga fan site. When the hell had Gaga worn what she has in photoshoots on stage. 

Archived