Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish covers British Vogue

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Fresco
8 minutes ago, vyle said:

Billie’s whole thing is moody tho and it works for her!! 

and she’s not trying to cosplay as Marilyn Monroe lol, why should she have to smile? 

You’re really putting women into boxes here?? 

Pls stop immediately x 

Look, someone in this thread compared her to Marilyn Monroe and said that we have a new blonde bombshell. I disagree because it was more than an outfit with Marilyn. It's more than sexy clothes. She acted sexy and flirty.

You can stop also.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Women have been told how to dress and act for ages. 

Y’all need to understand the difference between saying “I don’t like that outfit” and “She should not wear that” 

and 

“I don’t like her expression here” and “She shouldn’t express herself this way” 

The more you know 

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly some of the replies in this thread, get a grip on life and have a look at your own before judging someone else. She looks STUNNING and is literally breaking the internet with this photoshoot, I love how she has done a complete 180 with the second era and I’m living for this aesthetic. :vegas:

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Look, someone in this thread compared her to Marilyn Monroe and said that we have a new blonde bombshell. I disagree because it was more than an outfit with Marilyn. It's more than sexy clothes. She acted sexy and flirty.

You can stop also.

And Billie is dressed in "sexy" attire while sporting that facial expression. You are literally dictating how she should act and express herself to fit your own box of what a woman should do to be fLiRtY and SeXy. Billie is literally saying f*ck that, I will do whatever I do however I do it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed

Is that a tattoo??? She has a massive tattoo on her stomach/thigh? :nooo:

The cover is the worst photo but the shoot is a slay, the black look is my favorite 

Fresco
30 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Big straight guy demanding a woman to smile energy. I honestly get shocked when I see people having such narrow minded opinions on freaking GAGAdaily. Why are so many here suddenly hyper traditional about how women should dress and pose?

I never said that she has to smile. I said that if she is going for Marilyn, she needs to smile, because Marilyn sold it by smiling and flirting.

Fresco
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And Billie is dressed in "sexy" attire while sporting that facial expression. You are literally dictating how she should act and express herself to fit your own box of what a woman should do to be fLiRtY and SeXy. Billie is literally saying f*ck that, I will do whatever I do however I do it. 

Believe me, I'm not dictating anything. :fan:

The power of a dictator, is most definately not mine. Billie is allowed to express herself any way she wants to. She is no Marilyn Monroe.

alsemanche
Just now, Fresco said:

Believe me, I'm not dictating anything. :fan:

The power of a dictator, is most definately not mine. Billie is allowed to express herself any way she wants to. She is no Marilyn Monroe.

And she's not trying to be Marilyn Monroe. Get over it lmao

Killa

So in the end they all show skin. Well she looks absolutely amazing tho

Kadikaado
3 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

What a fücked up thing to say

F*cked up is objeticfying someone who always said that don't want to be sexualized.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

alsemanche

I'm reading the interview and:

"I really think the bottom line is, men are very weak,” she says. “I think it’s just so easy for them to lose it. ‘You expect a dude not to grab you if you’re wearing that dress?’ Seriously, you’re that weak? Come on! Go masturbate!”"

GO OFF MISS THING

Kadikaado
3 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Sis she’s over 18. Let her do what she wants to do.

Yes, but did she really wanted to shoot these pics or she was forced by her label, manager etc? Because she always said she doesn't want to be sexualized.

BTW whatever, she is being fierce raawwwwwwwwwwwwr, yas go mama, serve serve, fish, rawr, body-ody-ody, give the gays what they want, yaaaaaaaaaassssss mawma queen! Slay!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Kadikaado said:

Yes, but did she really wanted to shoot these pics or she was forced by her label, manager etc? Because she always said she doesn't want to be sexualized.

BTW whatever, she is being fierce raawwwwwwwwwwwwr, yas go mama, serve serve, fish, rawr, body-ody-ody, give the gays what they want, yaaaaaaaaaassssss mawma queen! Slay!

I suggest you read the interview. It was entirely her idea and she explains the reasoning behind it. It's not about sexualization and showing skin, it's about being free to do whatever she wants with her own body, whether it's wearing a corset and lingerie or wearing baggy clothes. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

She could have worked her way toward embracing sex appeal with a few dresses or other shapely outer garments. She went straight for the underwear drawer with underwear that looks like padded bras and corsets.  I just don't get it. I hope she is ok mentally and seeks help if she needs it.

So a woman expressing her sexuality and finally being confident in her own body = mental illness

???

You are what is wrong with today’s society.

I am shocked someone who is on a Lady Gaga forum after everything she has done till now can have opinions like this. 

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

A sensible person would read the interview, she literally talks about this so your comments are hilariously ironic 

Archived