💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish covers British Vogue

alsemanche

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Fresco said:

Yes, but this is not a site of Billie stans and you can't expect sugar coating in all of the posts. Gaga doesn't even getting sugar coating on all the posts on her own fansite.

May I ask why are you reacted so strongly against Billie and her threads? What's the roots of these?

It is not that serious, lots of other celebs got their threads here often too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
25 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Do you realize that I was looking at her facial expressions which look angry or sad. This is a big change from her loose fitting baggy sports gear that she wore last era. If she is going for Marilyn Monroe as some have compared her to, she will need to learn to put on a smile and a lrettt dress. Look at google images of Marilyn, smiling and flirty and accessible, not sad and angry.

Big straight guy demanding a woman to smile energy. I honestly get shocked when I see people having such narrow minded opinions on freaking GAGAdaily. Why are so many here suddenly hyper traditional about how women should dress and pose?

Admin
54 minutes ago, Fresco said:

She could have worked her way toward embracing sex appeal with a few dresses or other shapely outer garments. She went straight for the underwear drawer with underwear that looks like padded bras and corsets.  I just don't get it. I hope she is ok mentally and seeks help if she needs it.

You are being really weird

Fresco
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

May I ask why are you reacted so strongly against Billie and her threads? What's the roots of these?

It is not that serious, lots of other celebs got their threads here often too.

I made one post. 7 different people have now quoted me in their posts, some more than once. This is a discussion forum, so discuss.

MonSwiftAnton

She looks f**king incredible. I'm shook.

I hope we don't see those ugly, baggy pajamases again.

Fresco
12 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Big straight guy demanding a woman to smile energy. I honestly get shocked when I see people having such narrow minded opinions on freaking GAGAdaily. Why are so many here suddenly hyper traditional about how women should dress and pose?

I was simply pointing out that Marilyn set the standard for sex appeal. She not only wore the sexy outfits, but she also sold it by smiling and flirty behavior and poses. Billie and her team can pose her any way they want. She's no Marilyn Monroe.

Jose P
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

I was simply pointing out that Marilyn ser the standard for sex appeal. She not only wore the sexy outfits, but she also sold it by smiling and flirty behavior and poses. Billie and her team can pose her any way they want. She's no Marilyn Monroe.

Ok? And she isn’t Marilyn Monroe it’s true, she’s Billie Eilish.....

Still no idea how this ties into having her seek mental help or whatever. This just sounds like a whole lot of backtracking 

Cello

Can't wait for the day that people stop telling women to smile and what they should or shouldn't wear :bear:

Read the Vogue article. She literally talks about this.. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

1 hour ago, Fresco said:

She could have worked her way toward embracing sex appeal with a few dresses or other shapely outer garments. She went straight for the underwear drawer with underwear that looks like padded bras and corsets.  I just don't get it. I hope she is ok mentally and seeks help if she needs it.

This is NOT it girl 

Fresco
7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Ok? And she isn’t Marilyn Monroe it’s true, she’s Billie Eilish.....

Still no idea how this ties into having her seek mental help or whatever. This just sounds like a whole lot of backtracking 

I was reading sad and angry in her facial expression. We know she has depression. 

Fresco
13 minutes ago, Admin said:

You are being really weird

What am I supposed to say, thanks for calling me weird.

36 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Do you realize that I was looking at her facial expressions which look angry or sad. This is a big change from her loose fitting baggy sports gear that she wore last era. If she is going for Marilyn Monroe as some have compared her to, she will need to learn to put on a smile and a lrettt dress. Look at google images of Marilyn, smiling and flirty and accessible, not sad and angry.

Billie’s whole thing is moody tho and it works for her!! 

and she’s not trying to cosplay as Marilyn Monroe lol, why should she have to smile? 

You’re really putting women into boxes here?? 

Pls stop immediately x 

9 minutes ago, Cello said:

Can't wait for the day that people stop telling women to smile and what they should or shouldn't wear :bear:

Read the Vogue article. She literally talks about this.. 

preach it sis 

Morphine Prince
43 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Who cares? That’s her signature facial expression. She has plenty of pictures smiling as well.

Archived