💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish covers British Vogue

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Alannah
12 minutes ago, Fresco said:

She could have worked her way toward embracing sex appeal with a few dresses or other shapely outer garments. She went straight for the underwear drawer with underwear that looks like padded bras and corsets.  I just don't get it. I hope she is ok mentally and seeks help if she needs it.

... What? She looks amazing and I can guarantee she didn't style the shoot. :awkney: Why are we associating what a woman wears on a magazine with her mental health?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

I hope this change of direction is not sudden for her and she’s comfortable with it. She looks great. 

Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, Fresco said:

She could have worked her way toward embracing sex appeal with a few dresses or other shapely outer garments. She went straight for the underwear drawer with underwear that looks like padded bras and corsets.  I just don't get it. I hope she is ok mentally and seeks help if she needs it.

How she chooses to dress and express herself is nobody's business.

What is the obsession with telling women how to express themselves? 

And to imply she has mental health issues solely based on clothing choices? 

Do you know who this website is dedicated to? The woman who wore MEAT to an award show. 

Fresco
10 minutes ago, Alannah said:

... What? She looks amazing and I can guarantee she didn't style the shoot. :awkney: Why are we associating what a woman wears on a magazine with her mental health?

I'm looking at her facial expression and the mood that I'm getting is that someone killed her favorite grandma. By comparison, look at images of Marilyn Monroe on google images. Marilyn was smiling or flirty in photoshoots, not angry and sullen. How do people just look at the outfits (which were styled for her) and never read facial expressions? 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

I'm looking at her facial expression and the mood that I'm getting is that someone killed her favorite grandma. By comparison, look at images of Marilyn Monroe on google images. Marilyn was smiling or flirty in photoshoots, not angry and sullen. How do people just look at the outfits (which were styled for her) and never read facial expressions? 

Billie often has this facial expression in photoshoots. It's just how she poses. And this era seems to play on the glamorous sad person type. Her album cover has her crying while looking flawless too. Not everyone has the same approach to the same themes/concepts. Monroe did it one way and Billie did it another way.  

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Fresco
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

How she chooses to dress and express herself is nobody's business.

What is the obsession with telling women how to express themselves? 

And to imply she has mental health issues solely based on clothing choices? 

Do you know who this website is dedicated to? The woman who wore MEAT to an award show. 

Do you realize that I was looking at her facial expressions which look angry or sad. This is a big change from her loose fitting baggy sports gear that she wore last era. If she is going for Marilyn Monroe as some have compared her to, she will need to learn to put on a smile and a lrettt dress. Look at google images of Marilyn, smiling and flirty and accessible, not sad and angry.

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I can’t lie, but I think the straight expressionless face actually makes it stand out against the normal “blonde pop star in undies” shoot. It’s the nice contrast of playful and sexy undergarments to an emotionless face that makes it more memorable

It might just be as simple as she doesn’t like smiling 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

She made an EP titled dont smile at me then embodied it 500 years later yup yup we stan 

Spoiler

it's a bad joke pls don't drag my bad humor :billie:

Fresco
10 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I can’t lie, but I think the straight expressionless face actually makes it stand out against the normal “blonde pop star in undies” shoot. It’s the nice contrast of playful and sexy undergarments to an emotionless face that makes it more memorable

She has or has had depression. Don't think I'm making this up with her angry sad expressions.

https://consequence.net/2020/01/billie-eilish-depression-almost-took-her-life-2018/

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Fresco said:

She has or has had depression. Don't think I'm making this up with her angry sad expressions.

https://consequence.net/2020/01/billie-eilish-depression-almost-took-her-life-2018/

I know this :air: I just mean why should she be smiling so that it’s more of a normal sexy photoshoot when she can do something that people often don’t do and make it more memorable :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Fresco
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I know this :air: I just mean why should she be smiling so that it’s more of a normal sexy photoshoot when she can do something that people often don’t do and make it more memorable :) 

aloof and unapproachable along with angry and sad. fine. This isn't Billie daily, btw.

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Fresco said:

aloof and unapproachable along with angry and sad. fine. This isn't Billie daily, btw.

This is a thread about her btw.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Fresco said:

This is a thread about Billie :huntyga: There's a section on general entertainment news separate from the Gaga news for a reason 

Fresco
13 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This is a thread about her btw.

Yes, but this is not a site of Billie stans and you can't expect sugar coating in all of the posts. Gaga doesn't even getting sugar coating on all the posts on her own fansite.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

Yes, but this is not a site of Billie stans and you can't expect sugar coating in all of the posts. Gaga doesn't even getting sugar coating on all the posts on her own fansite.

Sugar coating what sweetie? You're literally implying she might need therapy BECAUSE of 4 photos where's she's not smiling...

Archived