💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish covers British Vogue

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Helxig

WOWWWWWWWWWWW  :shocked:

I love that now she's ready to show her body it's on her terms. And what a way to do it! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I am honestly SHOCKED at misogynistic comments in this thread. Wow. 

alsemanche

Scrutiny has left her fluent in anticipating criticism: she predicts the objections to the combination of this song and Vogue’s shoot. “‘You’re going to complain about being taken advantage of as a minor, but then you’re going to show your boobs?’” She tilts her head and widens her eyes in a slow charade of contemplation. Then she swivels back, points straight at me and laughs. “Yes I am, motherf**ker! I’m going to because there’s no excuse.”

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

Relevant to the mental health comments:

She wishes she could tell fans everything but she’s reached the limitations of the expectation of transparency placed on the mega-famous. “It’s too much for them and it’s too much for me and it’s not healthy.” But she’s pretty good, happiness-wise, a state of mind grounded by the knowledge that neither darkness nor joy is a fixed state. “Everything comes in waves,” she says.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RahrahWitch

oh work biiitch!
I was so scared she'd hide her body forever due to toxic media, I'm so happy to see her embrace herself :kara:

Fresco
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

So a woman expressing her sexuality and finally being confident in her own body = mental illness

???

You are what is wrong with today’s society.

I am shocked someone who is on a Lady Gaga forum after everything she has done till now can have opinions like this. 

Have you not read any of my previous responses. You have to come for me again with this. I read her facial expressions. Her face says sad and angry. She has depression. Depression doesn't go away just because you put on underwear to appear on the cover of a fasion magazine.

To me she doesn't look confident in the pictures, she looks sad and angry.

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Have you not read any of my previous responses. You have to come for me again with this. I read her facial expressions. Her face says sad and angry. She has depression. Depression doesn't go away just because you put on underwear to appear on the cover of a fasion magazine.

To me she doesn't look confident in the pictures, she looks sad and angry.

Not you thinking facial expressions absolutely determine the state of someone’s mental health. 

You do realize people fake smiles and fake crying all the time, right? 

You have absolutely no idea about the state of her mental health beyond what she chooses to reveal to the public. 

Morphine Prince

How difficult is it for some people to understand that a woman can do whatever she wants with how she expresses herself? 

Whether she used to cover up due to simply not wanting to be sexualized or because of insecurities, she is now choosing to present this way and she has every right to do it. 

Admin
14 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I read her facial expressions. Her face says sad and angry. She has depression.

20191012_181406.thumb.jpg.ec85e5776385ac

js4754394o9823
52 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

F*cked up is objeticfying someone who always said that don't want to be sexualized.

Both things are bad and both things are trying to take the power away from her

"Oh yes, show us your body, WE want to see it", "don't show us your body, WE think it's not the time"

It's not about y'all

If a woman wants to be sexual, just let her be

Comments about looking like a child are as hurtful as the objectifying ones

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Fresco
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

20191012_181406.thumb.jpg.ec85e5776385ac

I am aware. That's why I made a one line comment about mental health.

Morphine Prince

“Her face says sad and angry. She has depression.”

- GGD user, PhD in Psychology 

Archived