Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it safe to say TFM is Gaga's magnum opus?

flyaway

Featured Posts

Fashionofhissteven

You Mean Born This Way 😌

An Album That Features Most Singles, Most Visuals, Most Fashion, Most Performances, The GOAT Concert, No Collabs, Experimental Sounds, Languages, Instruments, Vocals For Days & The Subtle Transitions From TFM-BTW & BTW-ARTPOP

Its Literally The Bible :trollga:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The Fame / TFM is still her biggest solo album in 2021 and her best selling and her longest charting, AND it has 80% of her biggest songs on it. So yeah it's her magnum opus for anyone.

BTW is her fans fave though :staymad:

Biggest sales does not equate to magnum opus. That's like saying Animal is Kesha' magnum opus because it was the most commercially successful.

duskball

Baby I respect your opinion. But I feel like it was def Born this Way, I still listen to that album daily. 

CHIPCHROME

AHHHH, all these BTW's :enigma: it feels good to be right

President Biden

yall idiots, a “magnum opus” has NOTHING to do with sales or impact or popularity. It has to due with pure artistic merit. So please stop talking about whatever chart position BTW had

I got drunk

Smother Em Eh

TFM is a solid record but BTW is truly her magnum opus. Its not just a song or an album cuz it’s theme and message make it larger then life! It’s also very unique too. The other albums wish they were on BTW level!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Guest Messy vers
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The Fame / TFM is still her biggest solo album in 2021 and her best selling and her longest charting, AND it has 80% of her biggest songs on it. So yeah it's her magnum opus for anyone.

BTW is her fans fave though :staymad:

Opus magnum - a work of art, music, or literature that is regarded as the most important or best work that an artist, composer, or writer has produced.

There is no word about charts :cryga:

gypsy101

agreed that The Fame Monster is her magnus opus

BTW has some cute bops but it's just not as good as TFM

Kadikaado
4 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

magnum opus means the most large or important piece of art, music, etc. While the TFM is one of the best pop albums of all time BTW is her magnum opus with the message behind it. TFM is an amazing piece of art however BTW is a lot more important piece of art than TFM! 

I don't think BTW is her Magnum Opus.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

JusKeepBreathin

I thInk Born This Way has her best song and maybe her best singles. But TFM feels more whole more complete and less contrived. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived