💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts daughter cover of Shallow

Lighter

Featured Posts

Regina George
4 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Eh I see ones that like to defend grown whiners on here calling the little girl bad too. Like for what? 

It was cute. I think this is one of the twins? Not sure which.

3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

There is this particular member whose hypocrisy is blinding tbh. Like, at least I am not acting like I'm a nice person :billie:

I don't know which child this is though, I never really know celebrity children. But imagine if you saw stuff like... these 'people' are saying about you as a 8 year old child. Absolutely disgusting. 

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

obsession is real

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

obsession is real

do I have to specify that I am not talking about you every time I talk about someone? 

SIS I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU :laughga:

Like, I have no problems with you whatsoever and yet you keep trying to pick fights with me :air:

If anyone's obsessed, it is that member, since even though I have them ignored, they keep reacting to my posts :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Regina George
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

do I have to specify that I am not talking about you every time I talk about someone? 

SIS I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU :laughga:

If anyone's obsessed, it is that member, since even though I have them ignored, they keep reacting to my posts :billie:

Who’s the member? This sounds like u are talking about me considering the only “negative” reply after the one you first made was mine. And immediately after you quoted yourself saying “ofc the most disgusting of them all would comment”. 

Pennywise
Just now, Regina George said:

Who’s the member? This sounds like u are talking about me considering the only “negative” reply after the one you first made was mine. And immediately after you quoted yourself saying “ofc the most disgusting of them all would comment”. 

I swear that is just coincidence, and I said that about one of the people who REACTED to my post here. You can check, I quoted myself and said "would react" :air:

what do I have to do to convince you that I really have nothing against you :cryga:

Pennywise
Just now, Pennywise said:

I swear that is just coincidence, and I said that about one of the people who REACTED to my post here. You can check, I quoted myself and said "would react" :air:

what do I have to do to convince you that I really have nothing against you :cryga:

Like, I didn't even see your comment on the thread until after making the comment you mentioned 

Killa
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Like, I didn't even see your comment on the thread until after making the comment you mentioned 

did you just quote yourself hun:billie:

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Killa said:

did you just quote yourself hun:billie:

She knows what I'm talking about, I didn't want to quote ha twice. This feels like a Shakespearean miscommunication at this point :cryga:

monketsharona
42 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Where are the mad anti Gaga 40+ Madonna FB stans at? :yennefer:

There's a lot in the comments :huntyga:

That said, I find it sad people (Madonna fans or Little Monsters) with no goal in life use this cute video to make some hateful comments about Madonna or Gaga and their longtime dead 'feud'.

Grow up it's literally a kid singing :enigma:

Archived